On this page:
"Aai" is a 2004 Indian Tamil language film starring Sarath Kumar, Namitha, Vadivelu and Kalabhavan Mani. It was a successful film with a good soundtrack.
- country: India
- language: Tamil Language
- director: A. Venkatesh
- producer: Sekar
- based on a story by A. Venkatesh
- music by Srikanth Deva
- genres: Action Film, Drama, Tamil cinema, World cinema
- released on (10 years ago)
- Aai is a fictional character from a local Thai tale Pla Boo Thong which is adapted to several versions of films and TV series.
- Aai is a fictional character from the 2011 film Do Pahar.
- Aai is a fictional character from the 2012 film Aiyyaa.
- Aai is a fictional character from the 2008 film Meerabai Not Out.
- Aai is a fictional character from the 2009 film Aamras.
- Aai is a fictional character from the 2012 film Investment.
- Aai is a fictional character from the 2013 film Shree.
- Aai is a fictional character in the 2013 Marathi film Are Avaaj Konacha.
- Aai a.k.a. Mrs. Tiwari is a fictional character from the 2008 film Chamku.
- read more about Mrs. Tiwari
- Aai a.k.a. Lakshmi G. Dhuri: Lakshmi G. Dhur is a fictional character from the 2010 film City of Gold.
- read more about Lakshmi G. Dhuri
Aai a.k.a. Arraias Airport is the airport serving Arraias, Brazil.
- part of Brazil
- AAI a.k.a. Air Ambulance International: Air ambulance service based in Houston, USA and that operates domestic and overseas services with 24-hour control center that helps to provide worldwide air ambulance and ground ambulance operations. Global medical repatriation by international air ambulance with 24 hour service.
- read more about Air Ambulance International
- Aai a.k.a. Arifama-Miniafia Language: Arifama and Miniafia are dialects of an Oceanic language of Oro Province, Papua New Guinea.
- also known as Miniafia-arifama
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aai
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Daniel J. Siegel
Even without its formal cod- ing into specific categories, the AAI is an important element of clinical assessment relevant for most people coming for evaluation and treatment.These elements of knowledge can then become the starting place for ...
New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development, Number 117 by Miri Scharf, Orfa Mayseless
The AAI is an exquisitely sensitive instrument that has transformed the field. But to ask of an instrument that assesses an intrapsychic construct that it replace and obviate instruments that capture dyadic phenomena is to invite frustration.
Corporate Crime (2008)
A Reference Handbook by Richard D. Hartley
AAI is a champion of the competitive economic marketplace and a strong advocate for increased enforcement of laws relating to antitrust abuses. Public resources devoted to antitrust issues have diminished since the mid-1980s. One role of ...
An Outline of Psychodynamic Principles and Practice, Fourth Edition by Anthony Bateman, Dennis Brown, Jonathan Pedder
The AAI is a structured clinical interview which elicits a narrative history of childhood attachment relationships from the person by asking about early relationships, separations, loss, punishment, and episodes of maltreatment. Again, a number ...
Understanding and Applying Attachment Theory to the Treatment of Juvenile Sexual Offenders by Phil Rich
Nevertheless, administering the AAI is a costly and time-consuming process, and, as with studies of young children, requires observation or direct interaction and later interpretation following a code book that classifies, defines, and recognizes ...
by Manfred Gottwald, Heinrich Bovensmann
the AAI is an aerosol quantity with a long data record. The AAI is derived as the positive residual between the measured reflectance from an atmosphere enriched with aerosols and the simulated reflectance of an atmosphere with only ...
by Ezra Palmer Gould
* aya6oiioii\aai is a Biblical word, evrpyereiv is the Greek word, or <5 n-oieir. kaKoiroiciv is a good Greek word. Atck0ltsttABtj instead of Atok0lteoti6ri, Tisch. Treg. WH. N ABL etc. 52 THE GOSPEL OF MARK ...
Evidence-Based Practice and Practice-Based Evidence by Raymond A. Levy, J. Stuart Ablon, Horst Kächele
The AAI is a structured interview with a complicated scoring system organized to assess attachment style . In contrast ...
by Johann Peter Lange
Unfortunately aai is a climactic particle, and this view gives us an anti-climax. In fact were there no question of taste involved, scarce a doubt would arise as to the Apostle's meaning. Have we a right to adopt forced interpretations, to avoid a ...
by Harry T. Reis, Susan Sprecher
The Adult Attachment Interview (AAI) is an interview and coding system developed by Mary Main and colleagues that yields a classification of an adult's current state of mind with respect to attachment. The following entry presents a description ...
by Fioretta. Benedetto Mattia
by John Chalmers, Thomas Kirkman Dealy
Tablet, Щ p'aai, ш pz', (ancestral) ”ф shau cohne-"p'aai; the ante-burial tablet, 'EL leng wai); follow the tablet t0 the grave, :HQ foo leng; bring back the tablet, [Ё] Е“ ooi leng; burn the tablet (at end of mourning), Ё shin leng; the ancestral tablets, ...
by Ronald H. Bayor
The American Arab Institute (AAI) based its estimate on a statistical analysis of census data that underrepresented Arab Americans because of the aforementioned categorization issues. Although accurate enumeration of Arab Americans is ...
Encyclopedia of Terrorism (2012)
by Peter Chalk
Lindsay Clutterbuck ANSAR AL-ISLAM (AAI) Ansar al-Islam (AaI) is an Islamic militant organization currently active in Iraq. It was founded in 2001 as an organization dedicated to promoting strict Islamist ideology within Iraqi Kurdistan.
by Moselio Schaechter
Auxins cytokinins Uncontrolledcell proliferation Tumors Opines Opine catabolism Cell growth/division Autoinducer (AAI) TraR +AAI AAI Trb TraR + Tral Figure 3 A schematic of chemical signaling events between Agrobacterium and the ...
by Neil J. Salkind
The AAI involves describing and evaluating early attachment relationships, loss of attachment figures, and the possible relation between those experiences and later personality development. Unlike the strange situation, the AAI does not ...
by Brian L. Cutler
The Adult Attachment Interview (AAI), developed by Mary Main and associates, has been identified as an effective, psychometrically sound instrument with which to measure an individual's internal working model or state of mind regarding ...
by Lyle J. Micheli
Atlantoaxial instability (AAI) is the loss of stability at the junction between the first cervical vertebra (C1, atlas) and the second cervical vertebra (C2, axis). This is usually due to a problem with the ligament that helps stabilize the two bones, but it ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aai
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Aai
Photo credit: nikita.pandit4
Scrabble value of A1A1I1
The value of this 3-letter word is 3 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AAI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Aai!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aai to see it in context!