On this page:
"Aai" is a 2004 Indian Tamil language film starring Sarath Kumar, Namitha, Vadivelu and Kalabhavan Mani. It was a successful film with a good soundtrack.
- country: India
- language: Tamil Language
- director: A. Venkatesh
- producer: Sekar
- based on a story by A. Venkatesh
- music by Srikanth Deva
- genres: Action Film, Drama, Tamil cinema, World cinema
- released on (10 years ago)
- Aai is a fictional character from a local Thai tale Pla Boo Thong which is adapted to several versions of films and TV series.
- Aai is a fictional character from the 2011 film Do Pahar.
- Aai is a fictional character from the 2012 film Aiyyaa.
- Aai is a fictional character from the 2008 film Meerabai Not Out.
- Aai is a fictional character from the 2009 film Aamras.
- Aai is a fictional character from the 2012 film Investment.
- Aai is a fictional character from the 2013 film Shree.
- Aai is a fictional character in the 2013 Marathi film Are Avaaj Konacha.
- Aai a.k.a. Mrs. Tiwari is a fictional character from the 2008 film Chamku.
- read more about Mrs. Tiwari
- Aai a.k.a. Lakshmi G. Dhuri: Lakshmi G. Dhur is a fictional character from the 2010 film City of Gold.
- read more about Lakshmi G. Dhuri
Aai a.k.a. Arraias Airport is the airport serving Arraias, Brazil.
- part of Brazil
- AAI a.k.a. Air Ambulance International: Air ambulance service based in Houston, USA and that operates domestic and overseas services with 24-hour control center that helps to provide worldwide air ambulance and ground ambulance operations. Global medical repatriation by international air ambulance with 24 hour service.
- read more about Air Ambulance International
- Aai a.k.a. Arifama-Miniafia Language: Arifama and Miniafia are dialects of an Oceanic language of Oro Province, Papua New Guinea.
- also known as Miniafia-arifama
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aai
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Alan Axelrod
AAI is a major manufacturing contractor, supplying UAVs and unmanned aerial systems (UAS) to the U.S. Army, Air Force, Navy, and Marine Corps.
Handbook of Child Custody (2015)
by Mark L. Goldstein
As the name suggests, the AAI is a measure of attachment in adults. Booth- LaForce and Roisman's (in press) study examined sources of within-person change in attachment and continuity, over time, at intervals of 6 months and 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, ...
Evidence-Based Practice and Practice-Based Evidence by Raymond A. Levy, J. Stuart Ablon, Horst Kächele
The AAI is a structured interview with a complicated scoring system organized to assess attachment style . In contrast ...
by Daniel J. Siegel
Even without its formal cod- ing into specific categories, the AAI is an important element of clinical assessment relevant for most people coming for evaluation and treatment.These elements of knowledge can then become the starting place for ...
The purpose of the study was to explore the relationship between Early Object Relations and Battered Women, using the (AAI) Adult Attachment Interview protocol instrument. The AAI is a structured, semi-clinical hour long protocol of twenty ...
by Manfred Gottwald, Heinrich Bovensmann
the AAI is an aerosol quantity with a long data record. The AAI is derived as the positive residual between the measured reflectance from an atmosphere enriched with aerosols and the simulated reflectance of an atmosphere with only ...
Corporate Crime (2008)
A Reference Handbook by Richard D. Hartley
AAI is a champion of the competitive economic marketplace and a strong advocate for increased enforcement of laws relating to antitrust abuses. Public resources devoted to antitrust issues have diminished since the mid-1980s. One role of ...
An Outline of Psychodynamic Principles and Practice, Fourth Edition by Anthony Bateman, Dennis Brown, Jonathan Pedder
The AAI is a structured clinical interview which elicits a narrative history of childhood attachment relationships from the person by asking about early relationships, separations, loss, punishment, and episodes of maltreatment. Again, a number ...
Understanding and Applying Attachment Theory to the Treatment of Juvenile Sexual Offenders by Phil Rich
Nevertheless, administering the AAI is a costly and time-consuming process, and, as with studies of young children, requires observation or direct interaction and later interpretation following a code book that classifies, defines, and recognizes ...
by Neil J. Salkind
The AAI involves describing and evaluating early attachment relationships, loss of attachment figures, and the possible relation between those experiences and later personality development. Unlike the strange situation, the AAI does not ...
by Brian L. Cutler
The Adult Attachment Interview (AAI), developed by Mary Main and associates, has been identified as an effective, psychometrically sound instrument with which to measure an individual's internal working model or state of mind regarding ...
Encyclopedia of Microbiology (2009)
-L- homoserine lactone termed Agrobacterium autoinducer (AAI). AAI acts in conjunction with TraR to activate transcription of the Ti plasmid tra genes as well as traI whose ...
by Moselio Schaechter
Auxins cytokinins Uncontrolledcell proliferation Tumors Opines Opine catabolism Cell growth/division Autoinducer (AAI) TraR +AAI AAI Trb TraR + Tral Figure 3 A schematic of chemical signaling events between Agrobacterium and the ...
by Charles Russell Coulter, Patricia Turner
The three Aai gods aremen holding a rope that is thrown over the head and heldinthehands oftheprostrate ass-earedman whois also called Aai.In front of the man are the serpent Apepi and theserpent-headed crocodile, Shesshes.
by Fioretta. Benedetto Mattia
by Shane J. Lopez
The wealth of adult attachment research findings published over the past two decades largely was facilitated by the development of valid adult assessment procedures, including the Adult Attachment Interview (AAI) and numerous self- report ...
by David L. Hayes, MD, Samuel J. Asirvatham, MD
AAI ARP, atrial refractory period; LR, lower rate. aberrancy. Abnormal intraventricular conduc- onset of an action potential until. A. Abbreviation for ampere. A (atrial). A is used in most pacemaker marker channels to represent a paced atrial ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aai
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Aai
Photo credit: nikita.pandit4
Scrabble value of A1A1I1
The value of this 3-letter word is 3 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AAI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Aai!
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Aai to learn how to say it correctly!