Aaj Aur Kal
On this page:
- "Aaj Aur Kal" is a 1963 Hindi movie produced and directed by Vasant Joglekar. The film stars Sunil Dutt, Nanda, Raaj Kumar, Tanuja, Ashok Kumar and Deven Verma.
- country: India
- languages: Hindi Language, Bhojpuri Language, Urdu Language, English Language
- producer: Vasant Joglekar
- written by Akhtar ul Iman
- based on a story by Purushottam Laxman Deshpande
- Rajkumar Sethupathi
- Sunil Dutt as Dr. Sanjay
- Nanda as Rajkumari Hemlata
- Deven Verma as Rajkumar Rajendrasingh
- Ashok Kumar as Maharaja Balbirsingh
- Tanuja as Rajkumari Ashalata
- Soodesh Kumar as Randhir Singh
- Agha as Maharaja Dhanaksingh
- Dhumal as Dhanaksingh's Secretary
- Rohit as Yuvraj Pratapsingh
- Kusum Deshpande as Nurse Geeta
- Lalbahadur as Ranjit Singh
- cinematography by Bal M. Jogalekar
- edited by Chintamani Barkar
- music by Ravi
- genres: Romance Film, Drama
- released on (51 years ago)
- "Aaj Aur Kal" is a 1947 Indian Hindi language film. The film is directed by Khwaja Ahmad Abbas.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aaj Aur Kal
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
Aaj Aur Kal (Vasant Joglekar, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aaj Aur Kal
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Aaj Aur Kal
Kal Aaj aur Kal
Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad (MICA). Nov 2013.
Photo credit: Nagarjun
Anagrams of AAJ AUR KAL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aaj Aur Kal!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aaj Aur Kal for some fun with words!