On this page:
"Aakraman" is a 1975 Hindi war film. Produced by Jagdish Kumar and directed by J. Om Prakash. The war film stars Ashok Kumar, Sanjeev Kumar, Rekha, Rakesh Roshan, Farida Jalal, Sujit Kumar, Asrani, Keshto Mukherjee, Mumtaz Shanti and Rajesh Khanna. The music is by Laxmikant Pyarelal.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: Jagdish Kumar
- art direction by Sudhendu Roy
- written by Sachin Bhowmick & Ramesh Pant
- based on a story by Sachin Bhowmick
- Sanjeev Kumar as Major Ajay Verma
- Rakesh Roshan as Lieutenant Sunil Mehra
- Rajesh Khanna as Karnail Singh
- Rekha as Sheetal
- Farida Jalal as Asha
- Ashok Kumar
- Ravindra Kapoor as Subedar Usman
- Sulochana Latkar as Mrs. Verma
- Sujit Kumar as Pratap Singh
- Keshto Mukherjee as Rangeela
- Sunder as Laddoo
- Deepak Raj
- Mumtaz Shanti
- cinematography by V. Babasaheb
- edited by Pratap Dave
- music by Laxmikant–Pyarelal, Laxmikant Shantaram Kudalkar, Pyarelal Ramprasad Sharma
- costume design by Bhanu Athaiya & Padma Rani
- genres: War film, Romance Film, Action Film, Adventure Film, Drama, Bollywood, World cinema
- released on (39 years ago)
Printed books with definitions for Aakraman
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Emily Smith
May 1975 Country India Language Hindi Aakraman is a 1975 Hindi war film.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aakraman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1A1K5R1A1M3A1N1
The value of this 8-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AAKRAMAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aakraman!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aakraman for some fun with words!