On this page:
"Aalayamani" is a 1962 Tamil language drama film directed by K. Shankar. The film features Sivaji Ganesan, S. S. Rajendran, B. Saroja Devi, C. R. Vijayakumari and M. R. Radha in lead roles. The film, produced by P. S. Veerappa, had musical score by Viswanathan–Ramamoorthy and was released on 23 November 1962. The film was remade in Telugu as Gudi Gantalu and in Hindi as Aadmi.
- also known as Alayamani, Temple bell
- country: India
- language: Tamil Language
- written by Javar Seetharaman
- edited by K. Shankar
- music by M. S. Viswanathan, Viswanathan–Ramamoorthy, T. K. Ramamoorthy
- genres: Romance Film, Drama, Tamil cinema, World cinema
- released in (53 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aalayamani
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1A1L1A1Y4A1M3A1N1I1
The value of this 10-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aalayamani for some fun with words!