On this page:
"Aaltra" is a 2004 comedy drama film written and directed by Gustave de Kervern and Benoît Delépine.
- also known as Aaltra - vihaiset jalattomat miehet, Arga män (utan ben)
- countries: Belgium, France
- languages: Finnish Language, Dutch Language, German Language, English Language, French
- directors: Benoît Delépine & Gustave Kervern
- producers: Guillaume Malandrin & Vincent Tavier
- production design by Isabelle Girard
- written by Benoît Delépine & Gustave Kervern
- Benoît Delépine as L'employé
- Gustave Kervern as L'ouvrier agricole
- Aki Kaurismäki as Le patron Aaltra
- Jan Bucquoy as L'amant
- Gerard Condejean as Le Chinois
- Michel de Gavre as Le paysan
- Pierre Carles as Le médecine
- Benoît Poelvoorde as L'amateur de moto-cross
- Isabelle Delépine as L'épouse
- Pierre Ghenassia as Le patron
- Fred Martin as Le collègue
- Céline Normand as Infirmière
- Dada Avrel as Le kiné
- Jean-Michel Carlier as Ambulancier bavard
- Laurent Galvez as Ambulancier muet
- cinematography by Hugues Poulain
- edited by Anne-Laure Guégan
- music by Les Wampas
- costume design by Isabelle Girard
- genres: Comedy, Drama, World cinema
- released on (10 years ago)
- official website: www.aaltra-roadmovie.com
Printed books with definitions for Aaltra
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Elio Antonio de Nebrija
pere τοστ aaltra cosa. YF... - - Oblitteratio-onissi peraquella obra deescurír. c' Oz ο62Εττοκατα;.α.κω.ροπ.ρκοά. ροκ coli¡ axi escuridal 0blitterus.a.um.pen.cor. per cosa axi matcx.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aaltra
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1A1L1T1R1A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AALTRA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aaltra!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aaltra for some fun with words!