On this page:
Who is Aamani?
Aamani is an Indian actress who has predominantly appeared in Telugu and Tamil films. She first appeared in a lead role opposite Naresh in the film Jamba Lakidi Pamba, directed by E. V. V. Satyanarayana. The film turned out to be a blockbuster.
- also known as Aamani Hazrath, Meenakshi, Manjula
- born on (41 years ago) in Karnataka
- nationality: India
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Hazrath
- "Gharana Bullodu"
- played Ganga in "Subha Sankalpam"
- played Jhansi in "Mister Pellam"
- played Lakshmi in "Madhyanam Hathya"
- "Hello Brother"
- "Aa Naluguru"
- played Radha in "Shubhalagnam"
- played Pushpa in "Honest Raj"
- played Sundari in "Pudhayal"
- played Saritha in "Chandamama Kathalu"
- "Srinatha Kavi Sarvabhowmudu"
- played Amudha in "Idhuthanda Sattam"
- some of the awards:
- Nandi Award for Best Actress - "Mister Pellam"
- Nandi Award for Best Actress - "Subha Sankalpam"
- Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Telugu - "Shubhalagnam"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aamani (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AAMANI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aamani!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aamani for some fun with words!