On this page:
- also known as Aamras: The Sweet Taste of Friendship, Aamras: Dosti Ka Meetha Ehsaas
- country: India
- languages: Hindi Language, Marathi Language, Gujarati Language, English Language
- producer: Sunil Doshi
- executive producer: Shamim Khan
- written by Rupali Guha & Loveleen Mishra
- based on a story by Rupali Guha
- Reema Lagoo as Indumati
- Ntasha Bhardwaj as Pari S. Sehgal
- Sukanya Kulkarni as Mrs. Sarang
- Vega Tamotia as Jiya Sarang
- Ajay Singh Choudhury
- Zarina Wahab
- Anchal Sabharwal as Sanya Balsara
- Maanvi Gagroo as Rakhi Chadha
- Shubhi Mehta
- Usha Bachani as Mrs.Chadha
- Manoj Pahwa as Sharma
- Vikram Kapadia as Mr. Chadha
- Suneel Sinha as School Principal
- Sonali Sachdev as Mrs. Sehgal
- Meher as Mrs. Balsara
- Bharat Kaul as Sanjay Sehgal
- Ashish Roy as Parimal Tripathi
- Vinit Sharma as Police Inspector
- Sukanya Kulkarni as Aai
- cinematography by Jailesh Oberoi
- edited by Sanjib Datta
- music by Tabun Sutradhar, Shamir Tandon
- genres: Musical, Drama, Musical Drama
- released on (5 years ago)
- official website: www.alliancemedia.in/filmproduction/release-films-synopsis.php?id=6
Aamras or Amras is the pulp of the tropical fruit Mango eaten in India. The pulp of a ripe fruit is extracted usually by hand and consumed along with Chapati. At times ghee and milk are added to the pulp to enhance its flavour. Sugar is also added to adjust the sweetness.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aamras
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Comprising the History, Description, and Scientific Principles of Every Branch of Human Knowledge; with the Derivation and Definition of All the Terms in General Use by Joseph Cauvin
Aamras.) The general term for the wellknown contrivances used in producing artificial light from the combustion of liquid or other inflammable bodies. The peculiar applicability of oil to the production of artificial ight, which could not fail to ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aamras
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1A1M3R1A1S1
The value of this 6-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AAMRAS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aamras!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aamras for some fun with words!