On this page:
- "Aan Baan" is a 1972 Bollywood drama film directed by Prakash Mehra. The film stars Rakhee Gulzar.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- Kumkum as Dulari
- Bhagwan Dada as Prisoner #420
- Brahm Bhardwaj as Saudagarmal
- Som Dutt as Inspector Ranvir
- Raakhee Gulzar as Rekha
- Anwar Hussain as Kundan
- Jagdeep as Bankhe
- Kanhaiyalal as Dhaniram
- Rajendra Kumar as Suraj
- Ram Mohan as Shankar
- Moolchand as Wedding guest
- Pran as Raja Bahadur
- Ameen Sayani as Radio announcer
- Naseeruddin Shah as Mourner in funeral
- Shivraj as Khajanchi Girdharilal
- music by Shankar Jaikishan, Jaikishan Dayabhai Panchal, Shankarsingh Raghuwanshi
- genres: Drama, Bollywood
- released in (43 years ago)
- "Aan Baan" is a 1956 Indian Hindi film directed by D.D. Kashyap and starring Ajit Khan, Nalini Jaywant, Mahipal, and Pran.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aan Baan
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
Aan Baan (D.D. Kashyap ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aan Baan
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Aan Baan
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Aan Baan"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Anagrams of AAN BAAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aan Baan!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aan Baan for some fun with words!