On this page:
"Aanandham" is a 2001 Tamil language family-drama film directed by N. Linguswamy and produced by R. B. Choudary. The film features an ensemble cast of Mammootty, Murali, Abbas, Devayani, Rambha and Sneha in leading roles, while Delhi Ganesh and Srividya play other supporting roles. Arthur A. Wilson handled cinematography, while S. A. Rajkumar composed the film's score and soundtrack. The film opened in May 2001 to positive reviews and commercial success, prompting remakes in other Indian regional languages.
- country: India
- language: Tamil Language
- director: N. Lingusamy
- producer: R. B. Choudary
- written by N. Lingusamy & Brinda Sarathy
- cinematography by Arthur A. Wilson
- edited by V. Jaisankar
- music by S. A. Rajkumar
- genres: Musical, Family, Tamil cinema, World cinema, Drama, Musical Drama
- released on (13 years ago)
- Filmfare Award for Best Director – Tamil nomination for N. Lingusamy
- Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Tamil nomination for Devayani
- Filmfare Award for Best Music Director – Tamil nomination for S. A. Rajkumar
- Filmfare Award for Best Film – Tamil nomination for R. B. Choudary
- Filmfare Award for Best Film – Tamil (Production Company: Super Good Films), received by R. B. Choudary
"Aanandham" is the soundtrack album of the 2001 film.
- also known as Aanandham soundtrack
- genre: Soundtrack
- released in (14 years ago)
Printed books with definitions for Aanandham
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Emily Smith
Country India Language Tamil Aanandham is a 2001 Tamil language family-drama film directed by debutant ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aanandham
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1A1N1A1N1D2H4A1M3
The value of this 9-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AANANDHAM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aanandham!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aanandham for some fun with words!