Aanjjan Srivastav (actor)
On this page:
Who is Aanjjan Srivastav?
Aanjjan Srivastav is an Indian film, television and stage actor, associated with Indian People's Theatre Association in Mumbai of which he remained Vice-President for several years. Outside theatre, he is best known as a character actor in Marathi and Hindi films, most notably, Mira Nair's Salaam Bombay! Mississippi Masala and Anupam Mittal's Flavors and Bollywood films like Gol Maal, Bemisal, Khuda Gawah, Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa, Pukar. On television he made his mark as the quintessential "common man" in the TV series Wagle Ki Duniya and Wagle Ki Nayi Duniya, where he played the lead role, apart from Yeh Jo Hai Zindagi and Nukkad. Over the 25 years, he has also acted in about 30 plays like, many of them jubilee hits, including Bakri, Moteram Ka Satyagrah, Shatranj Ke Mohre, Ek Aur Dronacharya, Chakkar Pe Chakkar.
- also known as Anjan Shrivastava, Anjaan Srivastava, Aanjjan Shrivastav, Anjan Shrivastav, Aanjjan Srivastava, Anjan, Anjan Shrivastva, Anjan Srivastava, Anjaan Srivastav, Aanjaan Shrivastav, Anjan Srivastav, Aanjjan Srivatav, Anjjan Srivastav, Aanjjan Srivatsav
- born on (67 years ago) in Kolkata
- ethnicity: Indian people
- nationality: India
- profession: Actor, banker
- Marriage with Madhu Srivastav
- "Cheenti Cheenti Bang Bang"
- "Chillar Party"
- "Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar"
- "Ek Nadir Galpo: Tale of a River"
- played Mr. Gopalkrishna in "Flavors"
- played Mohan's friend (Uncredited) in "Jeevan Jyoti"
- played Race commentator in "Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar"
- played Vinayak in "Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa"
- played DCP Patil in "Karam"
- played Sharma in "Let's Dance"
- played Paresh in "Life Express"
- played Divesh Mathur (Owner of Cafe) in "Main Aisa Hi Hoon"
- played Mr. Mathur in "Mere Khwabon Mein Jo Aaye"
- played Jammubhai in "Mississippi Masala"
- played Mitali's Father in "Mittal v/s Mittal"
- played Waghmare in "Paathshaala"
- played Senior Doctor in "Pitaah"
- "Right Yaaa Wrong"
- played Sharma in "Superstar"
- played Department Head in "Teen Patti"
- played Nana Ghanphule (as Anjjan Srivastav) in "Tees Maar Khan"
- played Chief Minister in "Tumko Na Bhool Payenge"
- played Bharatbhai Patel in "What's Your Raashee?"
- played Dr. Mehta in "Pyaar Ke do Pal"
- played Lord Shiva (Voice) in "Arjun: The Warrior Prince"
- played Choubey in "Target"
- played Narainda in "Chingaari"
- played Pramod Mehra in "Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat"
- played Ramlal in "Bandhan"
- played Shekhar's father in "Pyar To Hona Hi Tha"
- played Seth Ji in "Yeh Teraa Ghar Yeh Meraa Ghar"
- played Nekchand (Maithili's dad) in "Lajja"
- played Punam's Dadu in "Aadmi Khilona Hai"
- played S.P. Raghavan in "Dayavan"
- played Pandey in "Divya Shakti"
- played Chief Minister in "Mahaadev"
- played Dhamu Kaka in "Ghatak: Lethal"
- played Mohanlal in "Inteha"
- played Uday's lawyer in "Sazaye Maut"
- played Roopchand in "Dil Hai Tumhara"
- played Vishwanath in "Little John"
- played Commissioner in "Sarphira"
- played Maula Ram in "Barsaat"
- played Dinanath Shrivastav in "Bardaasht"
- played Dr. B.M. Acharya in "Saath Saath"
- played Ram Dayal in "Akele Hum Akele Tum"
- played Dr. Abdul Rehman in "Aakhri Adaalat"
- played Commissioner of Police - Mumbai in "Teesri Aankh: The Hidden Camera"
- TV series: played Vedkant Vyas in "Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha"
- official website: www.aanjjansrivastav.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aanjjan Srivastav (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: