Aansoo Aur Muskan
is an acrostic for aam.
On this page:
"Aansoo Aur Muskan" is a 1970 Hindi film directed by P. Madhavan. The film stars Padmini and Bindu. The films playback music was sung by Mukesh . The memorable fun song "Guni Jano Bhakt Jano" was rendered by Kishore Kumar.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: B. Ananthaswami
- art direction by Ganga
- written by Inder Raj Anand
- based on a story by B. Bala Murugan
- cinematography by Sundaram P.N.
- edited by Devarajan R.
- music by Anandji Virji Shah, Kalyanji Virji Shah
- genres: Comedy, Family, Drama, Bollywood
- released in (45 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aansoo Aur Muskan
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: