On this page:
- Aaron Bancroft was an American clergyman. He was born in Reading, Massachusetts to Samuel Bancroft and Lydia Parker.
- born on (260 years ago) in Reading
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Harvard University
- parent of George Bancroft
- died on (176 years ago) in Worcester
- written works: "The leaf an emblem of human life", "The nature and worth of Christian liberty", "The comparative advantages of the ministerial profession", "Essay on the life of George Washington", "The doctrine of immortality", "A sermon", "Importance of education", "The life of George Washington", "A sermon delivered at the installation of the Rev. Luther Willson", "The world passeth away; but the children of God abide forever", "A discourse delivered before the Convention of Congregational Ministers of Massachusetts, at their annual meeting in Boston, June 1, 1820", "A discourse on conversion", "The duties enjoined by the Fourth Commandment, illustrated in a discourse delivered January, 1817", "The duties enjoined by the Fourth commandment", "A vindication of the result of the late mutual council convened in Princeton"
- Aaron Bancroft is an athlete.
- born on (31 years ago) in Blenheim
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aaron Bancroft
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Wilberforce Eames, Robert William Glenroie Vail
Aaron Bancroft, d.d. „. Worcester,
Including Also as Supplements to the Main Work, the Period of Discovery from the Norsemen to Columbus, 458 to 1492; the Period of Colonization, 1492 to 1607; the Period of English Settlement, 1607-1620; the Declaration of Independence, with a Complete Sketch of the Lives of Each of the Fifty-six Signers; Comprehensive 100-word Biographical Sketches of All the Presidents; the Ratification of the Constitution by the Thirteen Original States and the Origin and Statehood of All the States of Our Present Union; Including the Development of the Territories
August 19, Aaron Bancroft, historian, dies. Aug. 29, United States brig “Washington” captures the “Friendship ” ofi Montauk Point. November 13, James G. Birney is nominated by the Liberty ...
A Critical Dictionary of English Literature and British and American Authors, Living and Deceased, from the Earliest Account to the Latter Half of the Nineteenth Century (1882)
Containing Over Forty-six Thousand Articles (authors), with Forty Indexes of Subjects by Samuel Austin Allibone
Bampton, John Bancroft, Aaron Bancroft, Georgo Bancroft, Rich. Baudinell, Jas. Bangs, Nathan Bankes, Lawr. Bankes, Thos. Banks. Banks, Robt. Banner, Richd. Banson, John Banyer, Edwd. Banver, Josiah Barbauld, A. L. Barber, Ed. Barber, ...
Living and Deceased ; from the Earliest Accounts to the Middle of the Nineteenth Century ; Containing Thirty Thousand Biographies and Literary Notices, with Forty Indexes of Subjects by Samuel Austin Allibone
Bampton, John Bancroft, Aaron Bancroft, George Bancroft, Rich, Bandinell, Jas, Bangs, Nathan Bankes, Lawr. Bankes, ThoH. Banks. Banks, Robt. Banner, Richd. Bauson, John Banyer, Edwd. Banyer, Josiah Barhauld, A. L. Barber, Ed. Barber, ...
A Critical Dictionary of English Literature and British and American Authors, Living and Deceased, from the Earliest Accounts to the Latter Half of the Nineteenth Century (1871)
Containing Over Forty-six Thousand Articles (authors), with Forty Indexes of Subject by Samuel Austin Allibone
Bampton, John Bancroft, Aaron Bancroft, George Bancroft, Rich. Bandinell, Jas. Bangs. Nnthan Bankes, Lawr. Bankes, Thos. Banks. Banks, Robt. Banner, Richd. Banson, John Banyer, Edwd. Banyer. Josiah Barbauld. A. L. Barber, Ed. Barber, ...
by Franklin Pierce Rice
John Endicott, John Winthrop, William Bentley, Aaron Bancroft, C. C. Baldwin, E. D. Bangs, William Burnett, Rev. Thomas Prince, Rev. Ellis Gray, Chas. Paxton, John Chandler, John May, Hannah Adams, John Leverett, Columbus, ...
by Charles HOLE
Aaron Bancroft .
by Charles Hole
Aaron Bancroft; James K. Paulding; J. T. Headley; Mrs. C. M. Kirkland; Edward Everett 1732. . 1799 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aaron Bancroft
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Aaron Bancroft
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Aaron Bancroft"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aaron Bancroft for some fun with words!