On this page:
Definition of the noun aaron burr
What does aaron burr mean as a name of something?
- United States politician who served as vice president under Jefferson; he mortally wounded his political rival Alexander Hamilton in a duel and fled south (1756-1836)
Who is Aaron Burr?
Aaron Burr, Jr. was the third Vice President of the United States; he served during President Thomas Jefferson's first term.
- also known as Бёрр, Аарон; 阿龙·伯尔
- born on (259 years ago) in Newark, child of Aaron Burr, Sr.
- ethnicity: White people
- nationality: United States of America
- religion: Presbyterianism, Atheism
- education: Princeton University
- profession: Politician
- parent of Theodosia Burr Alston
- died on (179 years ago) in Staten Island of stroke
- buried in Princeton Cemetery
- written works: "The Private Journal Of Aaron Burr", "Memoirs of Aaron Burr (2 Volumes)", "The Trial Of Aaron Burr For Treason", "The examination of Col. Aaron Burr before the Chief Justice of the United States", "The papers of Aaron Burr", "The trial of Col. Aaron Burr", "The trial of Col. Aaron Burr on an indictment for treason"
Aaron Burr is a fictional character from the 2007 film American Experience: Alexander Hamilton.
- "Aaron Burr" is a book by Holmes Alexander.
- also known as "Aaron Burr, the proud pretender"
- "Aaron Burr" is a book by Johnston D. Kerkhoff.
- also known as "Aaron Burr; a romantic biography"
- Aaron Burr is a television advertisement created in 1993. It was the first commercial in the Got Milk? advertising campaign.
- Aaron Burr: The first TV spot in the long-running "Got Milk?" campaign first aired on October 29, 1993. It has been named one of the top ten best commercials of all time and won many awards, including a Silver Lion at Cannes and a Gold at the 1994 Clios.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aaron Burr
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
THE AMERICAN ENCYCLOPEDIA OF HISTORY, BIOGRAPHY AND TRAVEL,CONFESSION ANCIENT AND MODERN HISTORY. (1856)
by THOMAS H. PRESCOTT
COLONEL AARON BURR. Colonel Aaron Burr was born on the 6th of February 1756, at Newark, in New Jersey.
by William L. Richter
Every elector in the Electoral College would vote for Thomas J efferson and Aaron Burr. The key to getting the correct electors would be the 12 votes from the slave South guaranteed by the three-fifths compromise and the 12 votes from New ...
Encyclopaedia Americana. Supplementary volume. A popular dictionary of arts, sciences, literature, history, politics, and biography (1847)
Aaron Burr, was tlic first president of tho College of New Jersey, which waa opened at Newark, but was subsequently removed to Princeton; hia mother was the daughter of the Rev. Jonathan Edwards, so distinguished as a metaphysician and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aaron Burr
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aaron Burr
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Aaron Burr
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aaron Burr to see it in context!