On this page:
- Aaron Douglas is a Canadian actor. He is best known for his role as Galen Tyrol on the Sci Fi Channel's television program Battlestar Galactica.
- Aaron Douglas was an African-American painter and a major figure in the Harlem Renaissance.
- born on (117 years ago) in Topeka, child of Aaron Douglas and Elizabeth Douglas
- ethnicity: African American
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Artist, visual artist, painter
- died on (37 years ago)
- written work: "Aaron Douglas"
- Aaron Douglas plays basketball as a guard for the San Diego State Aztecs men's basketball.
- Aaron Douglas is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Aaron Douglas (actor)
- Aaron Douglas is the father of Aaron Douglas.
- parent of Aaron Douglas
There are other people with in their name, like Aaron Douglas Johnston.
"Aaron Douglas" is a book by Amy Helene Kirschke.
- also known as "Aaron Douglas: art, race, and the Harlem Renaissance"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aaron Douglas
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Cary D. Wintz, Paul Finkelman
Aaron Douglas was the leading visual artist of the Harlem Renaissance. Within weeks ofhis arrival inHarlemin1925, hewas recruited by W. E. B. Du Bois, the editor of The Crisis; and by Charles S. Johnson, the editor of Opportunity, to illustrate ...
by dele jegede
Aaron Douglas (1899–1979), Painter. Aaron Douglas, more than any ...
Origins, Experiences, and Culture by Carole Elizabeth Boyce Davies
Aaron Douglas was a brilliant artist and illustrator whose inspired artwork graced the covers of a great many books and magazines published during the Harlem Renaissance, and whose giant murals were commissioned in New York, ...
The Twentieth Century by Eric L. Haralson
God'sTrombones alsoincludes illustrations bythe Harlem Renaissance's most famous painter, Aaron Douglas, and bold calligraphyby C.B. Falls. The visual impact of Douglas' and Falls' artistry coupled with thewritten language of the verse ...
by Ian Chilvers, John Glaves-Smith
Kirschke, Aaron Douglas: Art, Race, and the ...
Aaron Douglas Trimble Dig where the gold is. . . unless you just need some exercise. John M. Capozzi EXCELLENCE With regard to excellence, ...
During the summer of 1926, while still affiliated with The Messenger, Wallace Thurman, along with Zora Neale Hurston, Aaron Douglas, John P. Davis, Bruce Nugent, Gwendolyn Bennett, and Langston Hughes, established a new black ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aaron Douglas
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aaron Douglas
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Aaron Douglas
Chief on BSG
Photo credit: TheJaxx5
- Aaron Douglas
Photo credit: Tim Dorr
- Aaron Douglas
Aaron Douglas at the Phoenix Comicon in Phoenix, Arizona.
Photo credit: Gage Skidmore
- Aaron Douglas - Portrait of Julia Washington Bond
Photo credit: irinaraquel
- Aaron Douglas, Aspiration, 1936, deYoung
Photo credit: Sharon Mollerus
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aaron Douglas to find many related words and phrases!