Aaron Elkins (novelist)
On this page:
Who is Aaron Elkins?
Aaron Elkins is an American mystery writer. He is best known for his series of novels featuring forensic anthropologist Gideon Oliver—the 'skeleton detective'.
- born on (79 years ago) in Brooklyn
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Novelist, writer, author
- Marriage with Charlotte Elkins
- written works: "Old Bones", "Murder/queen's Armes", "Deceptive Clarity", "Uneasy Relations", "Where Have All the Birdies Gone?", "Fellowship of Fear", "Good Blood", "Little Tiny Teeth", "Old Scores"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Edgar Award for Best Novel - "Old Bones"
- Edgar Award for Best Novel - "Old Bones"
- nominated to Agatha Award for Best Novel - "Make No Bones"
- Agatha Award for Best Short Story - "Nice Gorilla"
- nominated to Agatha Award for Best Novel - "Old Bones"
- Nero Award - "Old Scores"
- official website: www.aaronelkins.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aaron Elkins (novelist)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AARON ELKINS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aaron Elkins!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aaron Elkins for some fun with words!