On this page:
Who is Aaron Embry?
Aaron Embry is an American songwriter and record producer. A periodic studio musician and touring pianist with artists such as Elliott Smith and Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, he has also helped write albums by Jane's Addiction and produced albums by artists such as Avi Buffalo. In 2012 he released his solo album Tiny Prayers on Vagrant Records.
- also known as Aaron Randall
- born on (40 years ago) in Bellflower, child of Charles Randall and Karen Randall
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Record producer, songwriter, film score composer, actor
- Marriage with Niki Embry since
- parent of Mayla Embry
- genre: Alternative rock
- official website: welcometoaaronembry.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aaron Embry
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aaron Embry for some fun with words!