On this page:
- Aaron Green was an American architect and protégé of Frank Lloyd Wright.
- born in (99 years ago)
- education: Cooper Union
- profession: Architect
- died in (15 years ago)
- Aaron Green a.k.a. Archie Green was an American folklorist specializing in laborlore and American folk music. Devoted to understanding vernacular culture, he gathered and commented upon the speech, stories, songs, emblems, rituals, art, artifacts, memorials, and landmarks which constitute laborlore. He is credited with winning Congressional support for passage of the American Folklife Preservation Act of 1976, which established the American Folklife Center in the Library of Congress.
- read more about Archie Green
- Aaron Green is an American Football offensive lineman for the UAB Blazers.
- Aaron Green is an American football running back for the TCU Horned Frogs.
- Aaron Green: Aaron J. Green is a Manager Of Sound Services.
- also known as Aaron J. Green
- profession: Manager of sound services
- Aaron Green is a film producer.
- profession: Actor
- Aaron Green is a musical artist.
- profession: Musician
- member of musical group The Fold (Guitar) since
Aaron Green is a fictional character in the 2010 comedy film Get Him to the Greek.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aaron Green
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Target: London 2012 (2010)
by Robin H. Meakins
Aaron Green is an East End Jew with a shop in Hatton Garden selling fine gemstones who acts as a messenger for Al Sawari, often known as Abdullah. Green is a slimy little creature who one moment holds your hand gently like a lover and ...
The Tim Burton Encyclopedia (2015)
by Samuel J. Umland
Aaron Green, “Howard Shore,” About Entertainment, classicalmusic.about.com/ od/ classicalcomposers/p/howardshore.htm. SINGLES (US 1992) Director: Cameron Crowe. Screenplay: Cameron Crowe. proDucerS: Cameron Crowe, Richard ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aaron Green
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Aaron Green
Aaron Green of Everyday Prophets
Fez Ballroom 10/18/2008
Vocals, guitar, melodica
Photo credit: Anni Becker
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aaron Green to see it in context!