On this page:
- Aaron Harris is an American drummer, best known for his career with Los Angeles, California-based post-metal band Isis. He was with the band from its inception in 1997 to its dissolution in 2010. Since Isis' demise, Harris has become increasingly involved in his career as a Producer/ Mixer. In addition to recording and mixing the debut from his new band Palms, Harris has also worked on records for ISIS, Pelican, Zozobra, Carthasy, Mental Architects, Crone, Jakob, The Jezabels, Mothra, and more. He has also done remixes of Puscifer and The Jezabels. He also works as drum tech for Danny Carey of Tool, and Abe Cunningham of the Deftones. Harris has also toured mixing live sound for Pelican, Jakob, Melvins, and The Jezabels.
- also known as Harris, Aaron
- born on (38 years ago) in Maine
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Musician, drummer
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Post-rock, Sludge metal, Doom metal, Experimental music, Progressive metal, Post-metal
- official website: cargocollective.com/AaronHarris/#
- Aaron Harris is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Aaron Harris (actor)
- Aaron Harris: Aaron "Hob-Knob" Harris, is a drummer and percussionist for the band Islands since the April-May 2006. He was born in Lewisburg, West Virginia on June 8, 1985 and was raised in an affluent suburb of Pittsburgh, Fox Chapel, Pennsylvania. His parents are Malcolm & Amy Harris.
- Aaron Harris is a copywriter and creative director.
- profession: Copywriter
- Aaron Harris is the brother of Marcus Harris.
- Aaron Harris is the father of American football player Andre Harris.
- parent of Andre Harris
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aaron Harris
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by William Phillips, Brian Cogan
Aaron Harris (drums), Chris Mereshuk (keyboards / samples, replaced by Jay Randall, replaced by Cliff Meyer). Isis are one of the new ...
by Jack Park
With the Buckeyes leading, 27-17, fullback Aaron Harris took a handoff through the left side, bounced back to the right through three attempted tackles, and sprinted 51 yards for a touchdown. There were 20 seconds remaining in the third ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aaron Harris
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Aaron Harris
Photo credit: Columbia GSAPP
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aaron Harris for some fun with words!