On this page:
- Aaron Hughes: Aaron William Hughes is a Northern Irish professional footballer who plays for English club Brighton & Hove Albion and the Northern Ireland national team as a defender. Hughes plays mainly at centre back, but can also be used at right back or left back, as well as anywhere in midfield. He is renowned for his disciplined defending, having made over 450 Premier League appearances without getting sent off, which is the second-most in the history of the league, behind only Ryan Giggs.
- Aaron Hughes a.k.a. Aaron W. Hughes holds the Philip S. Bernstein Chair of Jewish Studies in the Department of Religion and Classics at the University of Rochester. Previously, he was the Gordon and Gretchen Gross Professor in the Institute of Jewish Thought and Heritage at the University at Buffalo, State University of New York from 2009-2012, and, from 2001-2009, Professor of Religious Studies at the University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- read more about Aaron W. Hughes
- Aaron Hughes is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Aaron Hughes (actor)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aaron Hughes
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aaron Hughes
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Aaron Hughes
Couldn't select: Table './citatep_en/citatepedia' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aaron Hughes to see it in context!