On this page:
- Aaron Lewis is an American musician, who is the lead vocalist, rhythm guitarist, and founding member of the rock group Staind, with whom he has released seven studio albums. He has since ventured into country music with his debut solo album Town Line, an EP that was released on March 1, 2011 on Stroudavarious Records. Lewis' first full-length solo release The Road was released by Blaster Records on November 13, 2012.
- also known as Lewis, Aaron
- born on (43 years ago) in Rutland City
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Longmeadow High School
- profession: Singer, songwriter, musician, guitarist
- member of musical group Staind (Guitar) since
- genres: Alternative metal, Nu metal, Post-grunge, Alternative rock, Soft rock, Acoustic music, Country
- albums: "Town Line", "The Road", "Endless Summer", "Soaking Up The Sun On A Friday Afternoon"
- TV series: "Dream Season Celebrity"
- nomination: - nominated to Academy of Country Music Award for Vocal Event of the Year - "Country Boy", with Charlie Daniels, George Jones, James Stroud & R&J Records
- official website: www.aaronlewismusic.com
- Aaron Lewis is a 1979 Guggenheim Fellow in Natural Sciences.
- Aaron Lewis is a former American football safety for the Carnegie Mellon Tartans of the University Athletic Association. Aaron is the University's career leader in tackles and interceptions. He was a four-time 1st Team All Conference Selection, a two-time All American, a two-time Academic All American, and a Draddy Award Finalist.
- Aaron Lewis is a film director, screenwriter and film producer.
- profession: Film director, film producer, screenwriter
- read more about Aaron Lewis (film director)
- Aaron Lewis is an American Football Tight end for the Holy Cross Crusaders.
- Aaron Lewis is a retired American soccer midfielder who played professionally in the World Indoor Soccer League. He is an associate head coach with Corban University and on the staff of the Portland Timbers.
- Aaron Lewis was a member of the musical group, Carlton Showband.
- member of musical group Carlton Showband (Keyboard) until
- Aaron Lewis a.k.a. Aaron M. Lewis is a tv editor.
- read more about Aaron M. Lewis
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aaron Lewis
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Nathan Brackett, Christian David Hoard
Aaron Lewis is a key figure in metal's shift in vocal fixation from the constipated sincerity of Eddie Vedder to the chilly modalities of Layne Staley. But if Staley's voice was numbed with a narcotic chill, Lewis was restless, as if jonesing for a far ...
A State-by-State Historical Encyclopedia by Alton Hornsby Jr.
John Aaron Lewis, pianist, composer, arranger, educator, was an influential member of the Modern Jazz Quartet, one of the best- known groups in jazz history. John Lewis grew up musically during the development of ...
In addition to Worley, by early 2011 the label's roster included singer Richie McDonald, formerly of Lonestar, and the solo country recordings of Aaron Lewis, ...
by Vincent Terrace
Dave Annable (Aaron Lewis); Gregory Harris (Russell Bennett); Matthew St. Patrick ( Det ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aaron Lewis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Aaron Lewis
Photo credit: razvan.orendovici
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aaron Lewis to see it in context!