Aaron Lustig (actor)
On this page:
Who is Aaron Lustig?
Aaron Lustig is an American film and television actor. He was nominated for an Emmy in 1997 for Best Supporting Actor on The Young and the Restless as Tim Reid, whom he has also portrayed on The Bold and the Beautiful. He guest-starred in Criminal Minds as Walter Kern, a serial killer who has been inactive for eighteen years, in the episode "Unfinished Business". He made guest appearances in the seventh season of Desperate Housewives as a transplant coordinator working on the case of Susan Delfino.
- also known as Aaron Luftig
- born on (58 years ago) in Rochester
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Ithaca College
- profession: Actor
- parent of
- "Pinocchio's Revenge"
- played Monk in "The Rum Diary"
- played Martin Katz in "Darkman"
- played Teacher Haldeman in "The Day My Parents Ran Away"
- played Dr. Greene in "Due Date"
- played Rabbi Al Axelrod in "Tuesdays with Morrie"
- "Bad Channels"
- played Steven O'Connell in "Family Dinner"
- played Dr. Polk in "Clear and Present Danger"
- played Fred in "Stuart Saves His Family"
- played Doctor in "The Shadow"
- played Dr. Brown in "The Relic"
- played Jack in "I'll Do Anything"
- played Norman the Producer in "Ghostbusters II"
- played Larry (Fulvio's Neighbor) in "Gun Shy"
- played Doctor in "Thank You for Smoking"
- played Reporter #1 in "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen"
- played Michigan Rabbi in "The Five-Year Engagement"
- played Dr. Slovin in "Blue-Eyed Butcher"
- played Bernie in "The Day After Tomorrow"
- TV series: "Family Dog"
- nomination: - nominated to Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series - "The Young and the Restless"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aaron Lustig (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aaron Lustig for some fun with words!