On this page:
- Aaron Solomon was a Jewish merchant of Philadelphia, who, about 1777, signed an agreement to take the colonial paper currency sanctioned by King George III. in place of gold and silver. He left Philadelphia for Europe in 1785.
- Aaron Solomon is a television producer and a screenwriter.
- profession: Television producer, screenwriter
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Game/Audience Participation Show - "BrainSurge", with Scott A. Stone, Clay Newbill, David A. Hurwitz, Noah Bonnett, Janice Minsberg, Derek Bartholomaus, Patti Stone, Maureen Driscoll, Tim Beggy, Vanessa Rennard, Jeff Sutphen, Kevin Bloom, Steve Grant & Bob Stone
- nominated to Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Game/Audience Participation Show - "The American Bible Challenge", with Tom Forman, Michael Davies, Janelle Fiorito, Maura Dunbar, J.P. Williams, Nick Stuart, Terrence McDonnell, Rosemarie DiSalvo, Jeff Foxworthy, Ryan Hopak, Sue Langham, Michael Simon, Jennifer Novak, David Ellis Dickerson, Troy Schmidt
- Aaron Solomon is a nominee in the 2011 News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Regional News Story – Spot News.
- profession: Journalist
- nomination: - nominated to News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Regional News Story – Spot News - "Channel 4 News" (1000 Year Flood), with Christy Brown, Melissa James, Corinne Jasso, Demetria Kalodimos, Bob Sellers, Holly Thompson, Cara Kumari-Jones, Lisa Spencer, Matthew Hilk & Josh DeVine
There are other people with in their name, like aaron solomon gumperz.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aaron Solomon
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge (Great Britain)
AARON SOLOMON BEN CHASON QlDn p DdV |nnK ...
An Authoritative and Popular Presentation of Jews and Judaism Since the Earliest Times by Isaac Landman
Aaron Solomon Gumpertz. In 1750 Mendelssohn became the tutor of the children of Isaac Bernhard, owner of a silk factory. When Gumpertz, in 1754, introduced him to Gotthold ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aaron Solomon
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Aaron Solomon
Photo credit: andydr
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aaron Solomon to find many related words and phrases!