On this page:
- Aaron Stern was a member of the musical group, Matchbook Romance.
- Aaron Stern is an author.
- born in (97 years ago)
- written works: "The making of a genius", "Me"
- Aaron Stern is a nominee in the 34th Sports Emmy Award for Outstanding New Approaches Sports Programming.
- nominated to Sports Emmy Award for Outstanding New Approaches Sports Event Coverage - "Games of the XXX Olympiad: Live from London", with Jim Bell, Rick Cordella, Mark Lazarus, Gary Zenkel, Bucky Gunts, David Gabel, Molly Solomon, Shujaat Ali, Eric Black, Brian Brown, Shelby Campbell, Rebecca Chatman, Peter Diamond, Troy Ewanchyna, David Faulknor, John Fritsche, Joe Gesue, Brian Gilmore, Chris Hall, Eric Hamilton, Mark Holland, Lyndsay Iorio, Darryl Jefferson, Mark Levy, Scott Lozea, Jillian Macdonald, Thomas Matthews, Matthew Millson, Kevin Monaghan, Thomas Seeley, Chip Adams, Terry Adams, Alexa Ainsworth, Matthew Allen, Richard Assenzio, Joe Battaglia, Marsha Bird, Brad Blanks, Jeremy Bloom, Mike Cloonan, Willie Cochran, Kristen Coleman, Christopher Creed, Daniel Cuthbert, Thomas Davidson, Israel DeHerrera, Jason Devaney, Ed Devney, Kim Drake & Brooke Eaton
- nominated to Sports Emmy Award for Outstanding New Approaches Sports Programming - "Games of the XXX Olympiad: Countdown to London", with Molly Solomon, Mark Lazarus, Jim Bell, David Gabel, Rick Cordella, Gary Zenkel, Rebecca Chatman, Peter Diamond, Shelby Campbell, Brian Brown, Eric Black, Shujaat Ali, Joe Gesue, Brian Gilmore, David Faulknor, John Fritsche, Troy Ewanchyna, Chris Hall, Mark Holland, Lyndsay Iorio, Darryl Jefferson, Eric Hamilton, Scott Lozea, Mark Levy, Jillian Macdonald, Thomas Matthews, Kevin Monaghan, Thomas Seeley, Matthew Millson, Chip Adams, Terry Adams, Matthew Allen, Richard Assenzio, Marsha Bird, Brad Blanks, Mike Cloonan, Kristen Coleman, Thomas Davidson, Israel DeHerrera, Ed Devney, Kim Drake, Jack Felling, Lena Glaser, Ryan Hurley, Lee Ann Gschwind, Joe Battaglia, Alexa Ainsworth, Jamie Jakimo, Brian Longenecker & John McGuinness
- Sports Emmy Award for Outstanding New Approaches Sports Programming - "Games of the XXX Olympiad: Countdown to London", with Tonia Miller, Will Moss, Rob McKnight, Corey Michaels, Freddrick Morrow, David Mueller, Priya Parasuram, Gabriel Nucci, Arturo Pisapia, Thomas Popple, Clifton Pugh, Charnelle Quallis, Alexis Raffa, Dominic Ridgard, Stefano Rigat, Kara Rosenthal, Tyler Rumsey, Stephen Sabonjohn, Lindsay Schanzer, Katlyn Schlatter, Jeremiah Seeley, Alex Semidey, Joe Serrano, John Sikorjak, Christina Simone, Keenan Slusher, Tim Sotter, Jeff Spencer, Nikki Spetseris, Samantha Stewart, Jon Strauss, Kyle Strickland, Jiayi Sun, Samuel Thayer, Sydney Thayer, Jenna Tirico, Rich Tsoi, Ron Vaccaro, Andre Vawdrey, Jasper Veldhuis, Michael Viner, Justin Walters, Darrell Weaver, David Wilburn, Charles Wilkins, Tiffany Williams, Trace Wood, Katherine Wynkoop, Gary Zenkel & Rick Cordella
- Aaron Stern is a copywriter.
- profession: Copywriter
Aaron Stern is a fictional character from The Devil's Arithmetic.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aaron Stern
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Steven A. Riess
Aaron Stern followed Thorner as principal owner of the Reds. A penny-pincher who ...
by Jonathan Fraser Light
During the ¡890 Players League, a group of Players League backers bought this National League club from long-time owner Aaron Stern, who had owned the club in the American Association from ¡882 until it moved to the National League ...
A Cyclopedic Reference to More Than 7,000 Words, Names, Phrases, and Slang Expressions that Define the Game, Its Heritage, Culture, and Variations by Paul Dickson
Club owner Aaron Stern noted that the number of women in the stands increased significantly when a handsome pitcher named Tony "Count" Mul- lane was on the mound. Early in 1889, Stern announced that Mullane would pitch each ...
by Paul Dickson
Club owner Aaron Stern noted that the number of women in the stands increased significantly when a handsome pitcher named Tony “Count” Mullane was on the mound. Early in 1889, Stern announced that Mullane would pitch each Monday ...
missionary and captive in Abyssinia, youngest son of Aaron Stern, ...
by Sir Sidney Lee
Henry Aaron Stern [q. v.], and other British missionaries of the London Jews' Society. In 1864 Rassam was chosen for the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aaron Stern
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Aaron Stern
Aaron Stern and Guests
YES! Magazine Celebration with the Academy for the Love of Learning...
Photo credit: Artotem
Anagrams of AARON STERN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aaron Stern!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aaron Stern to see it in context!