On this page:
Who is Aaron Tveit?
Aaron Tveit: Aaron Kyle Tveit is an American actor and singer. He is known for originating the roles of Gabe in Next to Normal and Frank Abagnale Jr. in the stage version of Catch Me If You Can on Broadway. He is also known for his recurring role as Tripp van der Bilt on The CW's teen drama series Gossip Girl and for his portrayal of Enjolras in the 2012 film adaptation of Les Misérables. Tveit stars as Mike Warren on the USA Network series Graceland.
- also known as Aaron Kyle Tveit, The Tveitster
- born on (31 years ago) in Middletown, child of Stanley Tveit and Posie Tveit
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor
- album: "The Radio in My Head: Live at 54 Below"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Helen Hayes Awards for outstanding Supporting Performer, Visiting Production - "Next to Normal"
- Helen Hayes Awards for outstanding Supporting Performer, Visiting Production - "Next to Normal"
- nominated to Outer Critics Circle Award for Outstanding Actor in a Musical - "Catch Me if You Can"
- Satellite Special Achievement Award for Outstanding Motion Picture Ensemble - "Les Misérables", with Helena Bonham Carter, Russell Crowe, Daniel Huttlestone, Natalya Angel Wallace, Hugh Jackman, Sacha Baron Cohen, Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried, Colm Wilkinson, Samantha Barks, Eddie Redmayne & Isabelle Allen
- nominated to Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture - "Les Misérables", with Isabelle Allen, Samantha Barks, Sacha Baron Cohen, Russell Crowe, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried, Colm Wilkinson, Eddie Redmayne, Hugh Jackman, Daniel Huttlestone
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aaron Tveit
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Mark A. Robinson
Robert Spencer, Aaron Tveit, Jennifer Damiano, Adam Chanler-Berat, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aaron Tveit
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aaron Tveit to see it in context!