On this page:
- Aaron Tyler a.k.a. MC Eiht: Aaron Tyler, better known by his stage name MC Eiht, is an American hip hop recording artist from Compton, California. His stage name was partly inspired by the numeral in KRS-One's name. He chose Eiht for its links to "hood culture", including Olde English 800 and .38 caliber firearms. He is the de facto leader of West Coast hip hop group Compton's Most Wanted, which also included fellow Compton-based rappers Boom Bam, Tha Chill, DJ Mike T and DJ Slip also known for his role in the 1993 film Menace II Society.
- read more about MC Eiht
- Aaron Tyler is an award-nominated film actor.
- born on (29 years ago)
- ethnicity: White people
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Pornographic film actor
- nomination: - nominated to Best Actor - GayVN - "The Twink Whisperer"
Aaron Tyler: Jaye's brother Aaron is a PhD student of comparative religions, and the only one of the Tyler siblings to still live at home. Aaron is the most easygoing of his siblings, often exhibiting a rather laconic attitude toward his family and toward Mahandra's tension over their burgeoning relationship. Although they constantly bicker, it is clear that Aaron and Jaye are close. Aaron is the only one during the series who learns of the full extent of Jaye's communications with the muses, a result of his worry over her strange behavior. Although he first believes that she is crazy, it is interesting to note that, despite being a self-proclaimed atheist, when things that the muses tell her start coming true Aaron begins indulging his sister's claims, even to the extent of helping her try to rid herself of all the animals that have talked to her. Eventually, Aaron reluctantly suffers a sort of existential crisis when, during a session with Dr. Ron, a cow creamer that had communicated with Jaye mysteriously seems to prove that they really have been talking to his sister. When Jaye asks him to gather all of the animals, he attempts to talk to them himself, exhibiting a desire to be proven wrong about his belief that there is no higher power.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aaron Tyler
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aaron Tyler for some fun with words!