On this page:
Who is Aaron Wildavsky?
Aaron Wildavsky was an American political scientist known for his pioneering work in public policy, government budgeting, and risk management.
- also known as Aaron B Wildavsky, Aaron Bernard Wildavsky
- born on (85 years ago) in Brooklyn
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Doctorate (Political Science) at Yale University, graduated in
- profession: Political scientist
- died on (22 years ago) in Oakland
- written works: "Leadership in a small town", "The Revolt against the Masses", "American federalism in perspective", "Evaluation as an organizational problem", "Goldilocks is wrong", "The politics of the budgetary process", "Culture and social theory", "Federalism & political culture", "Studies in Australian politics", "Searching for safety", "The politics of mistrust", "How to limit government spending", "The Presidency", "The beleaguered presidency", "The nursing father", "Dixon-Yates", "The rise of radical egalitarianism", "Craftways", "Moses as Political Leader", "But Is It True?", "Private Govt Public Money 2nd Hc Heclo H", "Assimilation versus Separation", "Regulation of Carcinogens", "The Art and Craft of Policy Analysis"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Social Sciences, US & Canada (Political Science)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aaron Wildavsky
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Future of Foundations (1978)
Aaron Wildavsky is a professor of political science on leave from the University of California, Berkeley, and was president of the Russell Sage Foundation in 1977- 78. Paul N. Ylvisaker is dean of the faculty and Charles William Eliot Professor ...
by Gambhir Bhatta
Contingent strategies: Political scientist Aaron Wildavsky contended that decision makers tend to act strategically and to push for institutional interests while seeking budgetary approval. Contingent strategies are used to capitalize on any ...
FIVE-VOLUME SET by Paul Robbins
Aaron Wildavsky and Karl Dake, “Theories of Risk Perception: Who ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aaron Wildavsky
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aaron Wildavsky for some fun with words!