On this page:
- Aaron Wolfe a.k.a. Dean Koontz: Dean Ray Koontz is an American author. His novels are broadly described as suspense thrillers, but also frequently incorporate elements of horror, science fiction, mystery, and satire. Several of his books have appeared on the New York Times Bestseller List, with 14 hardcovers and 14 paperbacks reaching the number one position. Koontz wrote under a number of pen names earlier in his career, including "David Axton", "Leigh Nichols" and "Brian Coffey". He has sold over 450 million copies as reported on his official site.
- read more about Dean Koontz (novelist)
- Aaron Wolfe is a film editor and screenwriter.
- profession: Film editor, screenwriter
- film written: Record / Play
- Aaron Wolfe is a film score composer.
- profession: Film score composer
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aaron Wolfe
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by T.J. Carty
Aaron Wolfe (Invasion) KORN , Friedrich [1803–50, German academic] F. Nork (in Fraser's Magazine) KORNBLUTH, ...
by Charles Rowley, Friedrich Schneider
Joey Hewitt, Edy Kaufman, Anja Kurki, and Aaron Wolfe).
From C.S. Lewis to Left Behind by Nancy M. Tischler
Dwyer, Aaron Wolfe, David Axton, Brian Coffey, John Hill, Leigh Nichols, Owen West, Richard Paige, Leonard Chris, and Anthony North. Koontz was to use a parallel name-change ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aaron Wolfe
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aaron Wolfe for some fun with words!