On this page:
- "Aarzoo" is a Bollywood film released in 1999. The movie directed by Lawrence D'Souza stars Akshay Kumar, Madhuri Dixit, Saif Ali Khan, Amrish Puri, Paresh Rawal and Reema Lagoo. The film was primarily filmed in Mumbai but some scenes were filmed in London and Edinburgh.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- director: Lawrence D'Souza
- producer: Vikas Mohan
- executive producer: Kumar Mohan
- art direction by R. Verman Shetty
- written by Reema Rakesh Nath
- based on a story by Reema Rakesh Nath
- Reema Lagoo
- Madhuri Dixit as Pooja Nath
- Amrish Puri as Dayashankar
- Akshay Kumar as Vijay Khanna
- Paresh Rawal as Kailash Nath
- Saif Ali Khan as Amar
- Anil Nagrath as Police Commissioner
- Vikas Anand as Doctor
- Ranjan Kaushal
- Arun Kumar
- Baby Sadat
- Baby Gazala
- Baby Sundas
- Mohan Joshi as Rajpal
- Yunus Parvez as Fisherman
- cinematography by Lawrence D'Souza
- edited by A.R. Rajendran
- music by Anu Malik, Surendra Singh Sodhi
- costume design by Anna Singh & Sai Sunetra
- genres: Musical, Action Film, Romance Film, Bollywood, World cinema, Drama, Musical Drama
- subject: Aviation
- released on (15 years ago)
- "Aarzoo" a.k.a. "Arzoo" is a 1965 Bollywood film directed by Ramanand Sagar. It stars Sadhana, Rajendra Kumar, and Feroz Khan in the lead roles. It was a success at the box office. Arzoo is the story of a love that triumphed over life and fate. The theme of 'hating the disabled' was also tried in Rajashri films' 'Ek Baar Kaho' starring Navin Nischol and Shabana Azmi, but it did not work.
- read more about Arzoo
- "Aarzoo" a.k.a. "Arzoo" is a 1950 Bollywood film produced by Hiten Chaudhary and directed by Shaheed Latif. The film stars Dilip Kumar, Kamini Kaushal and Shashikala. The films music is by Anil Biswas. Cukoo appears as a dancer in the song Aao Milke Jawani Ki Loote Bahaar.
- read more about Arzoo
- Aarzoo is a fictional character from the 2011 short film Adrak.
- Aarzoo is a fictional character from the 2012 film Blood Money.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aarzoo
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Given Names Listed by Meaning, 2d ed. by Yvonne Navarro
woman Aara fable; elegant; lady; maiden Aarabi f music Aarini f adventurous Aaron m exalted; lofty Aarzoo f wish Aashi f smile Aashni flightning Aastha f faith Aba f born; horse-woman; woman Aban m Abbott Abana f goddess; ivory Abasi m ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aarzoo
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1A1R1Z10O1O1
The value of this 6-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AARZOO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aarzoo!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aarzoo for some fun with words!