"Aashiqui" is a Bollywood romance film released on 23 July 1990. It was commercially and critically successful particularly because of its music. The film made the careers of singer Kumar Sanu and composers Nadeem-Shravan. The soundtrack album has been rated the 4th best ever by Planet Bollywood on their "100 Greatest Bollywood Soundtracks".
- "Aashiqui" is a musical album of Nadeem-Shravan, soundtrack.
- also known as Aashiqui Soundtrack
- genre: Soundtrack
- "Aashiqui" is a musical album of B21.
- released in 2004 (9 years ago)
- "Aashiqui" a.k.a. "Aashiqui: The Greatest Hits": Aashiqui is the greatest hits album of Punjabi singer, Jassi Sidhu, released in 2005. After a solid debut with Reality Check, Jassi Sidhu released his old songs recorded with his old band, B21. The prime purpose of releasing this album was to introduce his older hits to the Indian audience, who was enjoying his debut album, Reality Check. As Jassi Sidhu was an unknown face to the Indian audience, it was a perfect move by the label, and it proved to be really successful. Album was both critically and commercially acclaimed.
- genre: Bhangra
- released in 2003 (10 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias about Aashiqui
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1A1S1H4I1Q10U1I1
The value of this 8-letter word is 20 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page