On this page:
- "Aasmaan" is a 1984 Bollywood movie starring Rajiv Kapoor, Tina Munim, and Mala Sinha. It was directed by Tony Juneja.
- country: India
- languages: Hindi Language, Bhojpuri Language
- music by Anu Malik
- genres: Musical, Drama, Musical Drama
- released in (31 years ago)
- "Aasmaan" is a 1952 bollywood family drama film directed by Dalsukh M. Pancholi.
"Aasmaan" a.k.a. "Aasman": Aasmaan is an album released by the Pakistani pop singer, Hadiqa Kiyani.
- read more about Aasman
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aasmaan
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Aasmaan
Saamne Ka Aasmaan book cover
Novel book cover
Photo credit: Madhur Kapila
Scrabble value of A1A1S1M3A1A1N1
The value of this 7-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aasmaan to find many related words and phrases!