On this page:
- "Aasmaan" is a 1984 Bollywood movie starring Rajiv Kapoor, Tina Munim, and Mala Sinha. It was directed by Tony Juneja.
- country: India
- languages: Hindi Language, Bhojpuri Language
- music by Anu Malik
- genres: Musical, Drama, Musical Drama
- released in (31 years ago)
- "Aasmaan" is a 1952 bollywood family drama film directed by Dalsukh M. Pancholi.
"Aasmaan" a.k.a. "Aasman": Aasmaan is an album released by the Pakistani pop singer, Hadiqa Kiyani.
- read more about Aasman
Printed books with definitions for Aasmaan
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Restless Search (2015)
A History of Persian Translations of the Bible by Kenneth J. Thomas
The word for “heaven” J– aasmaan refers to the physical sky and, in the plural, to the various layers above the earth that include the realm of gods. Its pair, the word for “earth” C4-3 Zamin, refers to the ground and everything below the sky.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aasmaan
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Aasmaan
Saamne Ka Aasmaan book cover
Novel book cover
Photo credit: Madhur Kapila
Scrabble value of A1A1S1M3A1A1N1
The value of this 7-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aasmaan to find many related words and phrases!