On this page:
- "Aasman" was a planned Bollywood film directed by Anthony D'Souza as the sequel to the 2009 Bollywood film, Blue. The film was to have starred Akshay Kumar, Sanjay Dutt, Lara Dutta and Zayed Khan. Katrina Kaif was cast as the female lead role in the film opposite Akshay Kumar. In Blue, Kaif appeared in a cameo role as Nikki. However, in Aasman, she was to be romancing Kumar in the film.
- also known as Blue 2, True Blue
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- cinematography by Ayananka Bose
- edited by Akiv Ali
- music by A. R. Rahman
- genres: Action Film, Thriller, Bollywood, World cinema
- "Aasman" a.k.a. "Aasmaan" is a 1952 bollywood family drama film directed by Dalsukh M. Pancholi.
- read more about Aasmaan
"Aasman": Aasmaan is an album released by the Pakistani pop singer, Hadiqa Kiyani.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aasman
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Renu Saran
Junglee wasa superduper hitandSaira Banu figured in many moresuccessful films including Shaadi, BluffMaster, April Fool, AayeeMilan Ki Bela, Shagird, JhukGaya Aasman andAman.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aasman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Aasman
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Aasman"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of A1A1S1M3A1N1
The value of this 6-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AASMAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aasman!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aasman for some fun with words!