On this page:
"Aatank" is a 1996 Bollywood film starring Dharmendra, Vinod Mehra, Hema Malini, Amjad Khan, Ravi Kissen and Nafisa Ali. It is inspired by the Hollywood film Jaws as it has a sub-plot with a killer shark. The film began production in the mid 70s and was delayed for several years and released in 1996. By the time of its release, two of its cast members Vinod Mehra and Amjad Khan had died.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- director: Prem Lalwani
- producer: Prem Lalwani
- written by Sachin Bhowmick
- based on a story by Sachin Bhowmick
- Dharmendra as Jesu
- Girish Karnad as Inspector Khan
- Nafisa Ali as Suzy D'Silva
- Shreeram Lagoo as Catholic Priest
- Ravi Kishan as Mahesh Kumar
- Asit Sen as Havaldar
- Amjad Khan as Alphonso
- Kader Khan as D'Costa
- Padma Khanna as Rosie K. Crasto
- Hema Malini as Jesu's girlfriend
- Vinod Mehra as Peter
- Ranjeet as Ranjeet
- Disco Shanti
- Shamsher Singh
- Tom Alter as Khan's Man
- Brahmachari as Villager
- edited by Das Dhaimade & Rajaram
- music by Laxmikant Shantaram Kudalkar, Rameshwer, Pyarelal Ramprasad Sharma, Kamal Singh
- genres: Horror, Thriller, Bollywood, World cinema
- released in (19 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aatank
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1A1T1A1N1K5
The value of this 6-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AATANK
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aatank!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aatank for some fun with words!