On this page:
Definition of the noun Abacidus
What does Abacidus mean as a name of something?
Abacidus is a genus of Carabidae, described by LeConte in 1873.
- synonyms: genus Abacidus / Peristethus / genus Peristethus
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Coleoptera
- family: Carabidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Abacidus is a subgenus of Pterostichus, described by LeConte in 1863.
Phrases with Abacidus
Phrases starting with the word Abacidus:
- Abacidus fallax
- Abacidus atratus
- Abacidus obesulus
- Abacidus sculptus
- Abacidus hamiltoni
- Abacidus permundus
Phrase ending with the word Abacidus:
Other phrases containing the word Abacidus:
- species Abacidus fallax
- species Abacidus atratus
- species Abacidus obesulus
- species Abacidus sculptus
- species Abacidus hamiltoni
- species Abacidus permundus
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abacidus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1B3A1C3I1D2U1S1
The value of this 8-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Abacidus to find many related words and phrases!