On this page:
Definition of the noun Abaliella
What does Abaliella mean as a name of something?
Abaliella is a genus of Thelyphonidae, described by Strand in 1928.
- synonyms: genus Abaliella / Abalius / genus Abalius / Albaliella / genus Albaliella
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Arachnida
- order: Uropygi
- family: Thelyphonidae
Phrases with Abaliella
Phrases starting with the word Abaliella:
- Abaliella rohdei
- Abaliella samoana
- Abaliella willeyi
- Abaliella gertschi
- Abaliella manilana
- Abaliella dicranotarsalis
Phrase ending with the word Abaliella:
Other phrases containing the word Abaliella:
- species Abaliella rohdei
- species Abaliella samoana
- species Abaliella willeyi
- species Abaliella gertschi
- species Abaliella manilana
- Species Abaliella Dicranotarsalis
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abaliella
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1B3A1L1I1E1L1L1A1
The value of this 9-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Abaliella to find many related words and phrases!