On this page:
Definition of the noun Abalistes
What does Abalistes mean as a name of something?
Abalistes is a genus of Balistidae, described by Jordan & Seale in 1906.
- synonym: genus Abalistes
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Actinopterygii
- order: Tetraodontiformes
- family: Balistidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Abalistes
Phrases starting with the word Abalistes:
- Abalistes Stellairs
- Abalistes stellaris
- Abalistes stellatus
- Abalistes Filamentosus
- Abalistes macrophthalmus
Phrase ending with the word Abalistes:
Other phrases containing the word Abalistes:
- Species Abalistes Stellairs
- species Abalistes stellaris
- species Abalistes stellatus
- Species Abalistes Macrophthalmus
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abalistes
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1B3A1L1I1S1T1E1S1
The value of this 9-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ABALISTES
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Abalistes!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Abalistes to find many related words and phrases!