On this page:
Definition of the noun Abasanistus
What does Abasanistus mean as a name of something?
Abasanistus is a genus of Stratiomyidae, described by Kertesz in 1923.
- synonym: genus Abasanistus
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Diptera
- family: Stratiomyidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Abasanistus
Phrases starting with the word Abasanistus:
- Abasanistus claviger
- Abasanistus paulseni
- Abasanistus rubriceps
- Abasanistus aureopictus
- Abasanistus rubricornis
Phrase ending with the word Abasanistus:
Other phrases containing the word Abasanistus:
- species Abasanistus claviger
- Species Abasanistus Paulseni
- species Abasanistus rubriceps
- species Abasanistus aureopictus
- species Abasanistus rubricornis
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abasanistus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1B3A1S1A1N1I1S1T1U1S1
The value of this 11-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Abasanistus to find many related words and phrases!