On this page:
- Abbas Ali a.k.a. Abbas: Mirza Abbas Ali, known as Abbas, is an Indian film actor and model. He has appeared in Kollywood Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Hindi and Kannada films.
- read more about Abbas (actor)
- Abbas Ali was an Indian freedom fighter and politician who was a captain in the Indian National Army led by Subhas Chandra Bose. Later he joined the Socialist movement and was a close associate of Ram Manohar Lohia.
- Abbas Ali: Syed Abbas Ali, in Indore is a former Indian first class cricketer. He is a left-handed batsman. Ali debuted in 1996/97 and scored his career best score of 251 in the following season. This was a Madhya Pradesh record at that time, which was bettered two years later by Jai Yadav who made 265 runs in an innings.
- Abbas Ali is a Pakistani footballer, who plays for NBP FC. He is also a member of Pakistan national football team.
- Abbas Ali a.k.a. Abbas Ali Moghul is an actor.
- read more about Abbas Ali Moghul (actor)
- Abbas Ali is an actor.
- also known as Abbas, Master Abbas Ali
- profession: Actor
- read more about Abbas Ali (actor)
- Abbas Ali is a film director and a voice actor.
- profession: Film director, voice actor
- read more about Abbas Ali (film director)
- Abbas Ali is a fictional character from the 1988 film Tezaab.
- Abbas Ali is a fictional character from the 2012 film Bol Bachchan.
There are other characters with in their name, like Abbas Ali Khan.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Abbas Ali
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A-Devo by Amaresh Datta
Abbas Ali Khan 'Jigar" Deputy ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abbas Ali
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ABBAS ALI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Abbas Ali!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Abbas Ali to see it in context!