On this page:
- Definition of the noun Abbasi
- Phrases with Abbasi
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abbasi
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abbasi
- Photos about Abbasi
- Video language resources about Abbasi
- Scrabble value of A1B3B3A1S1I1
- Anagrams of ABBASI
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Abbasi
What does Abbasi mean as a name of something?
- a Persian coin or unit of weight
- an Afghan coin
- Abbasi is a fictional character from the 2012 film Billa 2.
- Abbasi is a fictional character from the 1979 film The Great Gambler.
Abbasi or 'Abbasids', are a prominent Islamic Arabic family. It is a clan of Banu Hashim Al Quraysh of Arabia. They once also formed a ruling Muslim dynasty.
Phrases with Abbasi
- Brueelia Abbasi
- Camptopoeum abbasi
- Steinernema Abbasi
- Icteranthidium abbasi
- Species Brueelia Abbasi
- Species Camptopoeum Abbasi
- Species Steinernema Abbasi
- species Icteranthidium abbasi
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abbasi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
its uses, varieties, fibre structure, cultivation, and preparation for the market and as an article of commerce, also the manufacture of cotton seed oil, cotton seed meal and fertilizers, with especial reference to cotton growing, ginning, and oil pressing in the United States by Christopher Parkinson Brooks
Abbasi is a variety of recent introduction and is not yet very extensively grown. It was derived from the Mitafifi through the Zafiri.
Abbasi is a variety of recent introduction and is not yet very extensively grown. It was derived from the Mitafifi through the Zafiri. It resembles Mitafifi, but is somewhat earlier. “The lint is of a beauti. ful white color, fine, silky, very long, though not ...
The Jewish Encyclopedia (1912)
A Descriptive Record of the History, Religion, Literature, and Customs of the Jewish People from the Earliest Times to the Present Day by Isidore Singer, Cyrus Adler
A translator of Maimonides, a student of the " Moreh Nebukim, " a scholar familiar with the works of Plato and Aristotle, and, finally, an admirer of the mystics as well as a strict Tal- mudist, Abbasi is a fair illustration of the spirit which pervaded ...
Abbasi is a variety of recent introduction and is not yet very extensively grown. It was derived from the Mitafifi through the Zafiri. It resembles Mitafifi, but is somewhat earlier. "The lint is of a beautiful white color, fine, silky, very long, though not ...
Khomeinis Warriors (2016)
Foundation of Irans Regime, Its Guardians, Allies Around the World, War Analysis, and Strategies by Mehran Riazaty
Abbasi is a former IRGC commander who strongly defends Iran's nuclear activities and claims that the idea of a major U.S. military attack against Iran is “a bluff.”: http://www.drabbasi.blogfa.com/ Dr. Alireza Nourizadeh is an Iranian intellectual ...
The Development and Regulation of Indigenous and Islamic Charities by Rajeswary Ampalavanar Brown, Justin Pierce
This page intentionally left blank Contributors Muhammad Zubair Abbasi is a final year D.Phil. student.
Fatima Abbasi is a researcher at the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER), FDA, Bethesda, MD. Gerald E. Marti is a review and research oflicer at CBER. FDA and an attending physician at the National Cancer Institute ( NCI).
Abbasi is a Lecturer in the Department of Politics and International Relations at the International Islamic University, Islamabad, Pakistan. Priya Singh is a Fellow at the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Institute of Asian Studies (MAKAIAS) , ...
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1911)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature and General Information by Hugh Chisholm
and then joining company with the merchant Tavernier, proceeded by Shiraz and Lar to Bander- Abbasi, in the hope of ...
by Immanuel Ness, Zak Cope
The irony of the neo-imperial role of India, which was at the forefront of the struggle to abolish the veto enjoyed by England and Australia, has also been noted (see Abbasi 2014). India's pioneering of this reform is a deviation from the policy of ...
by Jay H. Lehr, Jack Keeley
Abbasi and Abbasi ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abbasi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Abbasi
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: S.Media
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Abbasi
Click on an item to play that video:
- Abbasi Meaning
Video shows what Abbasi means. A Muslim caste.. Abbasi pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by Wiktionary dictionary. Abbasi meaning. Powered by ...
- Meaning of Bismiallah - Qutaiba Abbasi
- 5/6-Dr. Raheeq Ahmed Abbasi interview to NewsOne: Meaning of islam & Concept of Rahbaniyat
- Meaning of the term "Allah" 1.1 - Qutaiba Abbasi
Meaning of the name allah is given here.
- Meaning of Bismiallah 2 - Qutaiba Abbasi
- Meaning of the term "Allah" 1.2 - Qutaiba Abbasi
- Meaning of the term "Allah" 1.3 - Qutaiba Abbasi
- Meaning of Bismiallah 3 - Qutaiba Abbasi
- The Meaning of the name Allah Session 2.3 - Imam Qutaiba Abbasi
- The Meaning of the name Allah session 2.2 - Imam Qutaiba Abbasi
- Meaning of the term "Allah" 1.4 - Qutaiba Abbasi
- The Meaning of the name Allah Session 2.1 - Imam Qutaiba Abbasi
- Koch Rajbongshi Song at SAARC Language Kamatapur Mustafa Zaman Abbasi at SAARC 2012 wmv
Koch Rajbongshi Song at SAARC.
- MQM Supporters Giving Dirtiest Abuses & Uses Filthy Language Against Kashif Abbasi & Haroon Rasheed
- Kashif Abbasi shows clips of what language Politicians use about each others
- Vulgar Language of Umar Riaz Abbasi in Live Show-
- Language Poem by Abbasi
Scrabble value of A1B3B3A1S1I1
The value of this 6-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ABBASI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Abbasi!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Abbasi to see it in context!