Abbott And Costello In Hollywood
On this page:
"Abbott and Costello in Hollywood" is a 1945 film starring the comedy team of Abbott and Costello. This film's full onscreen title is Bud Abbott and Lou Costello in Hollywood.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: S. Sylvan Simon
- art direction by Cedric Gibbons
- written by Nat Perrin
- music by George Bassman
- costume design by Arlington Valles
- set decoration by Edwin B. Willis
- genres: Slapstick, Comedy
- released in (70 years ago)
"Abbott and Costello in Hollywood" is a book by Bob Furmanek.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Abbott And Costello In Hollywood
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Richard B. Armstrong, Mary Willems Armstrong
Abbott and Costello in Hollywood (aka Bud Abbott 20 THE BARRYTOWN TRILOGY and Lou Costello in Hollywood) (1945); Balloons, Hot Air Bancroft, Brass Barbers/Hairdressers.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abbott And Costello In Hollywood
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: