Abbottabad /əˈbɒtəbɑːd/ is a city located in the Hazara region of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, in Pakistan. The city is situated in the Orash Valley, 50 kilometres northeast of the capital Islamabad and 150 kilometres east of Peshawar at an altitude of 1,260 metres and is the capital of the Abbottabad District. It borders Azad Kashmir to the east. The city is well-known throughout Pakistan for its pleasant weather, high-standard educational institutions and military establishments.
- also known as Abbottabad, Pakistan
- part of Pakistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- official website: www.abbottabad.gov.pk
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abbottabad (city)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Videos about Abbottabad (city)
Click on an item to play that video:
- Abbottabad city beauty
- Abbottabad city shining in bright lights on Eid-e-Milad-un-Nabi
People and traders put up lights on buildings and shops. Whole city is shining with lights. For the day of Eid-e-Milad-un-Nabi special arrangements are being...
- Abbottabad Museum Day 2012
World Museum Day 2012 is celebrated in Abbottabad Museum, in this activity special children of Kingston School participated, they delivered speeches, both ha...
- Nazam SSP.DAT - abbottabad city 1.5.2011
upload by ameer muavia rz unit abbottabad.
- Abbottabad City View After Rainfall
Iqbal Shpping Complex The Mall Abbottabad.
- Hasnain muvia unit abbottabad city
salana YA ALLAH MADAD confrance abbottabad.
- ABBOTTABAD CITY
- Abbottabad The Great City
- ABBOTTABAD VIDEO BY HASNAIN MUVIA UNIT ATD CITY
- CITY LAB ABBOTTABAD.VOB
See also the pronunciation examples of Abbottabad!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Abbottabad to see it in context!