On this page:
Who is Abby Elliott?
Abby Elliott: Abigail "Abby" Elliott is an American actress, voice actress and comedian best known for her four seasons as a cast member on Saturday Night Live from 2008–2012. She is the daughter of comedian Chris Elliott.
- also known as Abigail Elliot, Abby, Abigail "Abby" Elliott
- born on (28 years ago) in New York City, child of Chris Elliott and Paula Niedert Elliott
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Comedian, actor, singer
- read more about Abby Elliott (comedian)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Abby Elliott
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Vincent Terrace
Abby Elliott (Kate Fox); Maggie Jones (Maddie Fox); Lucy Punch ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abby Elliott
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Abby Elliott to see it in context!