Abby May Alcott
is an acrostic for ama.
On this page:
Who is Abby May Alcott?
Abby May Alcott: Abigail "Abba" Alcott was the wife of Transcendentalist Amos Bronson Alcott and mother of four daughters, including Civil War novelist Louisa May Alcott. An activist for several causes, May was one of the first paid social workers in the state of Massachusetts.
- also known as Abigail May, Abigail May Alcott, Abigail "Abba" Alcott, Abby May
- born on (215 years ago) in Boston, child of Dorothy Sewall and Joseph May
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Social worker
- Marriage with Amos Bronson Alcott
- parent of
- died on (138 years ago) in Concord
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abby May Alcott
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: