Abby Rockefeller Mauzé
is an acrostic for arm.
On this page:
Who is Abby Rockefeller Mauzé?
Abby Rockefeller Mauzé: Abigail Aldrich "Abby" Rockefeller was an American philanthropist. She was first child and only daughter of philanthropists John Davison Rockefeller, Jr. and Abigail Greene "Abby" Aldrich. She was commonly referred to as "Babs" to avoid confusion with her mother. She and her five brothers carried on the Rockefeller family tradition of philanthropy stemming back to their paternal grandparents Standard Oil co-founder John Davison Rockefeller, Sr. and schoolteacher Laura Celestia "Cettie" Spelman.
- also known as Abby Rockefeller Mauze, Abigail Rockefeller Mauzé
- born on (112 years ago), child of John D. Rockefeller Jr. and Abby Aldrich Rockefeller
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Philanthropist
- died on (39 years ago) in New York City
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abby Rockefeller Mauzé
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: