On this page:
- "ABCD" is a 2005 Tamil language film released in India. It was directed by Sharavana Subbaiya.
- "ABCD" is a 1999 drama film written by Krutin Patel, James McManus and directed by Krutin Patel.
- "Abcd" a.k.a. "ABCD: Any Body Can Dance": ABCD: Anybody Can Dance is a 2013 Indian 3D dance film directed and choreographed by choreographer Remo D'Souza and produced by Siddharth Roy Kapur and Ronnie Screwvala. The film stars Prabhu Deva and Ganesh Acharya in key roles. The participants of Dance India Dance also appear. Along with the Tamil and Telugu dubbed versions titled Aadalam Boys Chinnatha Dance and ABCD respectively. The film, made at a budget of Rs 120 million, was released worldwide on 8 February 2013.
- read more about ABCD: Any Body Can Dance
"ABCD" is a book by David R Slavitt.
- also known as "A B C D: a novel", A B C D
- "ABCD" is a musical album of Wawadadakwa.
- released in (14 years ago)
- "Abcd" a.k.a. "ABCD…" is a musical album of Shohjo-tai.
- released on (28 years ago)
- "ABCD" is a musical album of Andrew Bunney.
- released in (19 years ago)
- "ABCD" is a musical EP of Moodymann.
- "abcd" is a musical album of Kiyoshiro Imawano.
- released on (21 years ago)
ABCD is a record label.
ABCD is a 2006 Lux Style Award nominee.
- nomination: - nominated to Lux Style Award For Best Retail Brand
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abcd
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Basic Mathematics (1986)
Revision and Practice by R. Elvin, Raymond Elvin, A. Ledsham, C. Oliver
A B 60° D C E ABCD is a arallelogram. If DC is produced to E and BCE = 60°, find (a) ABC (b) BAD A B 2. AZ D C ABCD is a rhombus. If DÅC = 50°, find (a) ACD (b) CAB (c) ABC 3. A B \ly D C ABCD is a kite. If BÖp = 40°, find (a) BDC (b) ABC ...
by H.K. Dass, Rama Verma & Bhagwat S. Sharma
ABCD is a rhombus ABCD is a parallelogram such that AB = BC = CD = DA ...(1) Q the diagonals of a parallelogram bisect each other. OB = OD and OA = OC ...(2) In s BOC and DOC, BO = OD [From (2)] BC = DC [From (1)] OC = OC [Common] ...
Arranged for Beginners by Euclid
ABCD is a parallelogram and E is any point in the diagonal AC; FEO, HEK are parallel to AB, AD respectively ; prove that the areas AHKD and ABOF are equal. 2. ABCD is a parallelogram ; P is any point in the diagonal AC ; prove that the ...
by DK Bhattacharyya
Hence, ABCD is a rectangle. Square It two pairs of adjacent sides of a rectangle are equal, then it is called a...
26, in quadrilateral ABCD, BC || AD and AB = CD. Hence, ABCD is an isosceles trapezium.
by George Albert Wentworth, George Anthony Hill
ABCD is an isosceles trapezoid. AD = BC, AB is II to DC; CE is drawn II to AD...
by O.P. Malhotra, S.K. Gupta & Anubhuti Gangal
ABCD is a trapezium with AB parallel to DC. If AB = 10 cm, AD = BC = 4 cm and...
ABCD is a rhombus and ABE is an equilateral triangle. BCD = 78°.
ABCD is an isosceles trapezium. Find the values of x and y. (Fig.
by John Cragoe Tallack
ABCD is a quadrilateral. Show that BD-AC = CD-AB. Referring to Fig. 2.19 we see that AD can be expressed in two ways bringing in the required vectors : AD = AB + BD. Also AD = AC + CD, . . AB + BD = AC + CD, .'. BD-AC = CD-AB.
by Charles Godfrey, Arthur Warry Siddons
ABCD is a quadrilateral, such that L A= L B and L C= L D; prove that AD = BC. Ex. 851. The figure formed by joining the mid-points of the sides of a rectangle is a rhombus. Ex. 852. The medians BE, CF of a triangle ABC intersect at G; GB, G0 ...
The popular encyclopedia; or, 'Conversations Lexicon': [ed. by A. Whitelaw from the Encyclopedia Americana]. (1846)
by Alexander Whitelaw
Let ABCD, fig. 59, be a parallelogram, of which the diagonal is BD; then will its opposite sides and angles be equal to each other, and the diagonal BD will divide it into two equal parts, or triangles. If one angle of a parallelogram be a right ...
by Philip A. Laplante
ABCD propagation of an optical ray through a system can be described by a simple 2×2 matrix. In ray optics, the characteristic of a sytem is given by the corresponding ray matrix relating the ray's position from the axis and slope at the input to ...
by Phillip A. Laplante
ABCD propagation of an optical ray through a system can be described by a simple 2x2 matrix. In ray optics, the characteristic of a sy ...
by Ronald G. Driggers
ABCD Transform Family The ABCD transform is a general transform based on the ABCD matrix of the ray optics. By using the notations r, and Gj for the position and the direction of the ray at the entrance and at the output of an optical system, ...
The Edinburgh Encyclopaedia (1832)
Every parallelogram ABCD is equal to a rectangle FBCE of the same base and altitude. (Fig. 89.) PRoP. II. Theon. Any triangle ABC is half of a palallelogram ABCD of the same base and altitude. For the triangles ABC, ACD are equal, (26.1 .) ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abcd
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Abcd
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: emilykreed
Photo credit: Editor B
Photo credit: Valerie Everett
Photo credit: Resistenza.es
Photo credit: David SOULIVET - Photographies
- Balancing an "ABCD"
As his brother calls CDs.
Photo credit: quinn.anya
- ABCD EFG
Photo credit: torkhum
- KCE Palestine Simple Map abcd
Photo credit: kevincellis36109
Video language resources about Abcd
Click on an item to play that video:
- Funny meaning of ABCD....
- Skin Cancer: "ABCD" Definition
Curious what clothing will protect your skin from UVA and UVB rays? Dr. Simon shows you rash guards and hats that are perfect for sunny days!
- ABCD Objective Explanation
- Abcd and meaning
- ABCD AnyBody Can Dance meaning
- EFL-U Dance Club Promo : ABCD (Any Body Can Dance)
- ABCD rhymes in bihari language
- Alphabet Song Spongebob | ABCD for Kids Learning English Language
See also the pronunciation examples of Abcd!
Click on an item to play that video:
Scrabble value of A1B3C3D2
The value of this 4-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ABCD
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Abcd!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Abcd to see it in context!