On this page:
- Abdülaziz a.k.a. Robin Padilla: Robinhood Ferdinand Cariño Padilla better known by his stage name Robin Padilla is a Filipino film director, screenwriter, producer, martial artist and actor. Padilla is both a matinee idol and cultural icon; he is sometimes referred to as "James Dean" and dubbed as the "Bad Boy" of Philippine Cinema; as he portrayed 'protagonist gangster roles' in his films Anak ni Baby Ama, Grease Gun Gang, Bad Boy 1 & Bad Boy 2. Padilla is active in television series programs. He has played important roles in Asian Treasures, Joaquin Bordado, Totoy Bato, Guns and Roses, and Toda Max.
- also known as Abdul Aziz, Robinhood Ferdinand Cariño Padilla, Binoy, Abdulaziz, Binoe, Robinhood Cariño Padilla, Robinhood Padilla, Robinhood C. Padilla, Bad Boy, Bad Boy of Philippine Cinema, Robinhood Fernando Cariño Padilla, Robin Hood, Bad Boy of Philippine movies
- born on (45 years ago) in Daet, Camarines Norte, child of Carlos Roy Padilla and Lolita Eva Carino
- nationality: Philippines
- profession: Actor, film director, screenwriter, film producer, martial artist
- read more about Robin Padilla (martial artist)
- Abdülaziz was the 32nd Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and reigned between 25 June 1861 and 30 May 1876. He was the son of Sultan Mahmud II and succeeded his brother Abdülmecid I in 1861.
- also known as Abdulaziz
- born on (184 years ago) in Istanbul, child of Mahmud II and Pertevniyal Sultan
- nationality: Turkey
- religion: Sunni Islam
- parent of
- died on (139 years ago) in Çırağan Palace
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Abdülaziz
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ga ́bor A ́goston, Bruce Alan Masters
Abdülaziz (b. 1830–d. 1876) (r.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abdülaziz
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Abdülaziz to see it in context!