On this page:
- Phrases with Abdel
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abdel
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abdel
- Photos about Abdel
- Video language resources about Abdel
- Quotes about Abdel
- Scrabble value of A1B3D2E1L1
- Anagrams of ABDEL
- Share this page
Who is Abdel?
Abdel a.k.a. Abdelaziz Barrada, sometimes known as just Abdel, is a Moroccan professional footballer who plays for French club Olympique de Marseille as a central midfielder.
- read more about Abdelaziz Barrada
- Abdel is a fictional character from the movie Sleepless Night.
- Abdel is a fictional character from the 2008 film A Fiancé for Yasmina.
- Abdel is a fictional character from the 2012 film Casablanca mon amour.
- Abdel is a fictional character from the 2011 film Rabat.
- Abdel is a fictional character from the 2008 film The One-Handed Trick.
- Abdel is a fictional character from the 1995 film La Haine.
- Abdel is a fictional character in the 2010 drama film A Screaming Man.
- Abdel is a fictional character from the 1991 film Killing Streets.
- Abdel is a fictional character from Braco.
- Abdel is a fictional character from the 1983 film Brussels by Night.
Abdel: Abdul, är en fras som betyder "tjänare till...
Phrases with Abdel
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abdel
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Time To Lean, Time To Clean (2012)
by Vincenzo Spiaggi
You see, Abdel is a nuclear research engineer, and the boy is supposed to be an important part of the attack that is planned for...
by Theng, Lau Bee
Abdel is a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
by Ephraim Kahana, Muhammad Suwaed
intelligence that Sheikh Abdel Rahman's principal mosques in the United States, the al-Salaam and al-Farouq mosques in Brooklyn, were “hotbeds of terrorist activity,” and that ...
by Robert S. Kramer, Richard Andrew Lobban, Carolyn Fluehr-Lobban
Ahmed, Abdel Ghaffar M., and Mustafa Abdel Rahman. Urbanisation and Exploitation: The Role of Small Centres. Khartoum, Sudan: University of Khartoum, 1979. Ahmed, Hassan A. Aziz. “Aspects of Sudan's Foreign Trade during the 19th ...
by Mary Ellen Snodgrass
The incorporation of North African mythic themes and motifs produced choreographer Abdel Kamel's nationalistic El ...
by Don Rubin (Series Editor)
Dawood, Abdel Ghany. Zaki Tulaymat [in Arabic]. Cairo: Egyptian Book Organization, 1997. Egyptian One-Act Plays. Translated by Denys JohnsonEgyptian Book Davies.Pueblo, CO: Passeggiata Press and London: Heinemann, 1981. Ethman ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abdel
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Abdel
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video language resources about Abdel
Click on an item to play that video:
- Dr. Ahmad Abdel Tawwab Sharaf Eldin..Egyptian Dialect Class
Dr. Ahmad Abdel Tawwab Sharaf Eldin..Egyptian Dialect Class.. College of William and Mary, Virginia, USA.. January 2014...
- Loghat al guitar (Guitar's Language)  - Mohamed Abdel Wahab
Mohammed Abdel Wahab Vol. 6 / History of Arabic Song [Recordings 1933-1935] Loghat al guitar (Guitar's Language)  Mohamed Abdel Wahab Buylinks ...
- Abdel aziz al soud language school
- Ahmad Abdel Tawwab (Course in Teaching English Language)
It was really quite bit strong conversation in English. All of the students participated in it.
See also the pronunciation examples of Abdel!
Quotes about Abdel
Scrabble value of A1B3D2E1L1
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ABDEL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Abdel!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Abdel to see it in context!