Abdominal Nerve Plexus
On this page:
Definition of the noun abdominal nerve plexus
What does abdominal nerve plexus mean as a name of something?
- a large plexus of sympathetic nerves in the abdomen behind the stomach
- lexical domain: Body Parts - nouns denoting body parts
- synonyms of abdominal nerve plexus: coeliac plexus / plexus celiacus / solar plexus
- more generic term: nerve plexus = a network of intersecting nerves
- part of: sympathetic nervous system = originates in the thoracic regions of the spinal cord; opposes physiological effects of the parasympathetic: reduces digestive secretions; speeds the heart
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abdominal Nerve Plexus
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
... 6 venter; 7 stomach abdominal: 7 coeliac abdominal delivery: 8 C-section, cesarean, cesarían; 9 caesarean; 16 caesarean section abdominal nerve plexus: 11 solar plexus abdominoscope: 11 gastroscope [Med] abdominous: 7 paunchy; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abdominal Nerve Plexus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Abdominal Nerve Plexus to find many related words and phrases!