On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the verb Abducted
What does Abducted mean as a doing word?
- past of abduct
- "Abducted" is the fourth studio album released by Hypocrisy. It is the album where the band started to change their sound. On this release melodic death metal was brought into their original death metal sound. It was also released as a limited edition digipak — not to be confused with the non-limited edition digipak re-release.
- "Abducted" is a musical single of Cults.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "Abducted" is a composition.
- "Abducted" is a 2013 science fiction thriller film written by Lucy Phillips and Glen Scantlebury and directed by Lucy Phillips and Glen Scantlebury.
- also known as Griffith Park 8
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- directors: Lucy Phillips & Glen Scantlebury
- producers: Lucy Phillips, Glen Scantlebury, John Hamilton
- executive producer: David Reckziegel
- production design by Morgan Gillio
- art direction by Michael Pacheco
- written by Lucy Phillips & Glen Scantlebury
- cinematography by Cale Finot
- edited by Glen Scantlebury
- music by Chuck Fay
- costume design by Elise Velasco
- genres: Science Fiction, Thriller
- released on
- "Abducted" is an award-nominated film, directed by Boon Collins.
- "Abducted": In Abducted a hot and curious young man gets abducted by two rippling-muscled railroad workers. Star Struck offers an explosion of energy after a strenuous hike through the mountains. Buddies features two buddies unleashing their man lust on each other.
- "Abducted" is a film, directed by Jay Ashley.
- genres: Science Fiction, Pornographic film
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abducted
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Indiana Medical Journal (1906)
A Monthly Journal of Medicine and Surgery
Another and more important reason for putting up the fractures with the leg abducted is that you place the leg at such an angle to the pelvis that your plaster dressing will make the necessary counter extension against the wing of the ilium and ...
The Invitation-Only Zone (2016)
The True Story of North Korea’s Abduction Project by Robert S. Boynton
“Being abducted is a very embarrassing thing, you know.
Burning Proof (2016)
by Janice Cantore
com “Abducted is a riveting suspense . . . [and] the many twists and turns keep the ...
Drawing Fire (2015)
by Janice Cantore
com “Abducted is a riveting suspense .
Skeletal Trauma (2009)
Basic Science, Management, and Reconstruction by Bruce D. Browner
If surgical fixation is not feasible or the reduction is unstable, then immobilization with the shoulder abducted is an option (Fig. 44-40) to minimize the extent of varus malunion. Closed Reduction and Percutaneous Pinning Closed reduction ...
by James Hoare
leader Kim Jong Il told the visiting Japanese Prime Minister Koizumi Junichiro that DPRK agents had abducted a number of Japanese citizens in the 1970s and 1980s.
by Linwood H. Cousins
The program's objective is clear: rescue abducted children whose lives are in danger. The AMBER Alert Plan activates an early warning, public dissemination campaign through AMBER Alerts transmitted over communication networks.
by Larry E Sullivan, Marie Simonetti Rosen, Dorothy M Schulz, M. R. Haberfeld
Department of Justice also show that an estimated 58,200 children were abducted by non-family members in 1999. About 6% of these cases make up the most serious cases where the child is murdered, ransomed, ...
by Peter Brukner, Karim Khan, John Kron
• Foot pronation • Abducted gait • Plantarflexed first ray Plantar fasciitis (foot) • Foot pronation/High ...
Encyclopaedia medica (1902)
by Chalmers Watson
in the length and power of the reach of the affected arm, and the patient is unable to extend the arm upwards and forwards without bending the body sideways, and flexing the forearm, the humerus being at the same time much abducted.
by Mary Zeiss Stange, Carol K. Oyster, Jane E. Sloan
The AMBER Alert system is a method of informing the public about missing and abducted children used in the United States and Canada. The acronym AMBER stands for America's Missing: Broadcasting Emergency Response. The more ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abducted
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Abducted
Click on an item to view that photo:
Creator: Matt Bright
Photo credit: Brighm123
Aliens! With flashlights!
Photo credit: andrewduncan444
- Abducted by Abduzeedo, yeah!
Photo credit: carlitosway85
- Abducted II
Photo credit: Terror on Tape
- Abducted By Humans
Abducted By Humans - Rod Bullimore - Charles Shaar Murray...
Photo credit: AbductedByHumans
- Abducted by Aliens!
Mikkel at the Pier in San Francisco
Photo credit: Sarah&Boston
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Quotes about Abducted
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Abducted"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of A1B3D2U1C3T1E1D2
The value of this 8-letter word is 14 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Abducted to see it in context!