On this page:
- Abdul Hamid is the 16th and current President of Bangladesh. Prior to this position, he served as the Speaker of the National Parliament from January 2009 to April 2013. He was the acting President after the death of Zillur Rahman in March 2013. Hamid took oath as president on April 22, 2013.
- Abdul Hamid: Company Quartermaster Havildar Abdul Hamid, PVC was a soldier in the 4th Battalion, The Grenadiers of the Indian Army, who died in the Khem Karan sector during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 in the Battle of Asal Uttar, and was the posthumous recipient of the Republic of India's highest military decoration, the Param Vir Chakra.
- Abdul Hamid Hameedi is a former field hockey player from Pakistan. He won silver medal in 1956 Summer Olympics and gold medal in 1960 Summer Olympics.
- born on (88 years ago)
- nationality: Pakistan
- Abdul Hamid, also known as Mohamed-i-Hameed, was an Indian surveyor from the Punjab employed by Thomas George Montgomerie, as part of the Kashmir Survey project of the Survey of India, to explore and survey areas of Central Asia beyond the Indian frontier to which the British were not allowed access.
- Abdul Hamid a.k.a. Abdül Hamid appeared in the 2012 documentary film The Blue Identity.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Abdül Hamid (actor)
- Abdul Hamid is a makeup artist.
- Abdul Hamid আব্দুল হামিদ is a Manipuri poet. He was born in the village of Singerband under Lakhipur Sub-division in the district of cachar, Assam, India.
- born on (45 years ago)
- Abdul Hamid was born on March 3,1970 in a village.His faher Habibur Rahman was a school Teacher and mother,Mazira khatun was a devouted house wife.From his very childhood he fonds of literature and at his tender age during school days he competently handled the publication of monthly wall magazine "MANGAL" as Editor.During the course of the publication he has also been the member of NAHAROL KHORIROL SILLUP,Lakhipur,Dt.Cachar. He is one of the youngest Manipuri Muslim Poet who Popularises his poetry after the publication of his first book SAKYENG MINGSENDAA in 2004.KAMINI KUMAR AWARD nomination to the book makes him more dearer to the literary world. - He is a civil Engineer by Profession.
- Abdul Hamid is a young Manipuri Muslim Poet who Popularises his poetry after the publication of his first book SAKYENG MINGSENDAA in 2004. KAMINI KUMAR AWARD nomination to the book makes him more dearer to the literary world. - He is a civil Engineer by Profession.
There are other people with in their name, like Abdul Hamid Khan, Wazi Abdul Hamid, Agung Abdul Hamid, Abdul Hamid Bhatti, Abdul Hamid Karami, Abdul Hamid Lahori, Abdul Hamid Sheikh, Molavi Abdul Hamid, Zalina Abdul Hamid and many others.
- Abdul Hamid is a fictional character from the 1973 film Hannah, Queen of the Vampires.
- Abdul Hamid is a fictional character from the 1989 film Intimate Power.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abdul Hamid
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Feminist Insiders-Outsiders (2009)
Muslim Women in Nigeria and the Contemporary Feminist Movement by Ibrahim Olatunde Uthman
Imam Tawfiq Abdul Hamid is a lecturer at the Department of Electrical Engineering Federal Polytechnic Ede and the Chief Imam of the Muslim community of the institution at the time of the interview. An interview was conducted with him by this ...
Forsaking Paradise (2001)
Stories from Ladakh by Abdul Gani Sheikh
Babu Abdul Hamid is a poet who writes in Ladakhi and occasionally in Urdu and has just published a trilingual dictionary with Ladakhi, Urdu, and English meanings for Ladakhi words. Famous Ladakhi writers like Tashi Rabgyas, Tshewang ...
Dictionary of Pseudonyms (2010)
13,000 Assumed Names and Their Origins, 5th ed. by Adrian Room
“Sufi” is properly the title ofa Muslim mystic, while Abdul Hamid is a regular Islamic proper name (that of two Ottoman sultans). Cicely Hamilton: Cicely Mary Hammill (1872–1952), Eng. novelist, playwright, stage actress, of Eng./Sc.-Ir.
Bulletin of Pharmacy (1908)
"Abdul Hamid is a nervous man. Ever since ...
by John E. Jessup
BAKROUSH, ABDUL HAMID thai toppled the Kassem government, Bakr was named vice president. In November of that same year, however, a counter-coup, led by Field Marshal Abd as-Salam Arif, forced the Baath government out of ...
by Michael Newton
An strong advocate of modernization, credited with introducing the first automobiles to Constantinople, Shevket was one of the Young Turks who rebelled against Sultan Abdul Hamid II in June 1908, restoring the parliament Abdul Hamid had ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abdul Hamid
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Abdul Hamid
Mustapha Abdul Hamid
Trinidad and Tobago Minister of Public Utilities Mustapha Abdul-Hamid...
Photo credit: www.trinidad-news.com
Quotes about Abdul Hamid
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'abdul hamid"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Abdul Hamid to see it in context!