Abdul Hamid I
is an acrostic for ahi.
On this page:
Who is Abdul Hamid I?
Abdul Hamid I: Abdülhamid I, Abdul Hamid I or Abd Al-Hamid I was the 27th Sultan of the Ottoman Empire. He was the son of sultan Ahmed III and succeeded his brother Mustafa III on 21 January 1774. He was born in Constantinople. His mother was Râbi'a Sharmi Sultana.
- also known as I. Abdülhamit, Sultan I. Abdülhamit
- born on (290 years ago) in Constantinople, child of Ahmed III and Rabia Şermi Sultan and Rabia Sultan
- nationality: Ottoman Empire
- Marriage with Ayşe Seniyeperver Sultan
- Marriage with Aimée du Buc de Rivéry
- Marriage with Mihriban
- Marriage with Mu'teber
- Marriage with Misl-i Na-yab
- Marriage with Hüma Şah
- Marriage with Hatice Ruh-şah
- Marriage with Ayşe
- Marriage with Bin-naz
- Marriage with Mehtabe
- Marriage with Fatma Sheb-Safa
- Marriage with Dil-pezir
- Marriage with Nevres
- parent of
- died on (226 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abdul Hamid I
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Abdul Hamid I for some fun with words!